Down with Texas!!! KSU wins 35-34 in a thriller!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by smlVICTORIES53, Aug 14, 2010.

1. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Down with Texas!!! KSU wins 35-34 in a thriller!

KSU wins under improbable circumstances. The team MVP Daniel Thomas went down early in the 1st quarter and things looked grim for the Wildcats. Carson Coffman stepped up and played the game of his life. He went 15-28 297yds and 4TDs. The defense was played well enough to keep the Wildcats in the game. They had 2 early redzone stands where they forced Texas to turn it over on downs. The defense had trouble stopping Texas most of the day as Gilbert threw for 442 yards and 4TDs but they showed up just enough to allow KSU to win. In a back and forth game Texas took the lead with 1:44 left on the clock. KSU took to the air and moved the ball quickly down the field into Texas territory. On a 2nd down play Coffman was sacked for a loss and knocked out of the game. In stepped Sophomore QB Collin Klein who had been in the sparingly as a change of pace to run a little option. The young man came in on a 3rd and long play, stood in the pocket and found WR Sheldon Smith WIDE OPEN on a post route that went 43 yards for the game winning touchdown.

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Sweet win and it looks like you just punched yourself a ticket to the Big XII title game. BCS is within sight

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

hopefully. that's the plan. but i'm gonna need Thomas to stay healthy after he returns. he is out 1 more week

4. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

not if i have anything to say about it...which i probably wont