Download issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Download issue

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the East OD? I am able to get into the Teambuilder OD but I have tried probably 10 times to get into the East and keeps stopping and saying One of the files required for this Online Dynasty could not be downloaded. What gives?

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I havent had any problems. I played my game earlier and all was well.

3. Juggernautblitz

I will try again later. Any suggestions since I can get on the Teambuilder dynasty but not this one?

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have no clue. Is anyone else having problems?

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Jugger,

Try deleting the file from your HDD and then attempt to redownload. If that doesn't work, have Cole drop you and then add you back and try again.

6. Juggernautblitz

So delete NCAA from my hard drive then download again and try?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Let me know if this works Blitz.

8. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

No I dont think thats what he means...

Go to the "MY NCAA" button on the home screen when the game first starts up. Check on File Management or something like that. Find "Online Dynasty's" and delete that one. It doesn't retire you from the dynasty or anything. You will just have to try downloading it again.... if that doesn't work then maybe give the HHD erase a try???

9. Juggernautblitz

I tried the deleting NCAA from the hard drive and reinstalling it. That made no difference, still not downloading the OD and now won't download the TeamBuilder OD either.

Tried your idea Graves and when I went to File Management, Load & Delete, Online Dynasty, there was nothing there. Not sure if there is supposed to be something there or not but there was nothing.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Let me know if I need to reinvite you so I can do it before I start moving in the morning.

11. Juggernautblitz

If you can reinvite me it would be appreciated. I won't be home til around 7pm EST so when I get there I will delete the original OD and go into invites and accept the new one?
    Does anyone have any other ideas in case that doesn't work?
    If it doesn't work I will post it and Riley can play the CPU.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I've had that happen to me before. It happens if you somehow lose your connection when saving the dynasty. I quit and re-entered the dynasty and that did solve the problem so you should be ok.

Cole good luck with your move today. Hope it goes smoothly.

13. Juggernautblitz

What am I quitting and what am I re-entering? I don't show any OD's in my files.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Can you retire from it and be reinvited?

15. Juggernautblitz

Do I have to retire to be re-invited? If so, I won't be able to retire until tonight around 7 pm and I know he is moving so I may be screwed.

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You're screwed either way, right?

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Before I started moving this morning I booted you and reinvited you. That will hopefully fix it. Problem is if it doesn't I don't have internet for my xbox so if it doesn't work you will have to retire so riley can play since I can't put you on auto. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that thoughm. Keep me posted.

18. Juggernautblitz

19. riley420

riley420 Guest

Let me know what's up...I'd hate to play a CPU game if we can get this user game in.

20. Juggernautblitz

I accepted the invite and it didn't allow me to complete the download on that either BUT I then went to the dynasty area and it was there. I first downloaded the Teambuilder and it slowly let me do it and then the East and finally I got it but it took a while. I am beginning to think it is an internet issue on my end, possibly my home computer (which my wife says has been running slooooow) or my FIOS internet.
    Anyway, I am on and will stay there until around 10 and will get on to play. If there is a lot of lag or a disconnect or something it's probably on my end and will concede the game.

21. Juggernautblitz

We got the game in and on my end there was very little lag so not sure what the hell is going on. It was one of my better user games and probably not one of Riley's, will post the summary tomorrow morning.