1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

downloading reports

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 29, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Can anyone get the download feature of reports off the dynasty wire to work properly. I have tried numerous times and either get error messages or corrupted files that won't open with Excel, Word, Notepad, etc. Says the file is a CSV which should be able to open/covert in Excel, but just not working for me.

I would like to download the rosters and recruiting reports. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

DW is broken.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Well that answers that lol. Thanks man

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure about right now, but we have been able to download everything that we needed to in The Deuce.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

I initially could only get rosters. Now everything gives the status pop up the disappears and I have trace of the report on my laptop

6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I download from it fine. For whatever reason, Internet Explorer seems to work best for DW. I have used Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE and have the fewest errors with IE.