Draft Class Association Problem

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by kdpnutter, Mar 26, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I am trying to download a draft class and it updated my rosters today and has like Kyrie Irving and all the rookies, but when I go to download a draft class from 2k share nothing shows up. I can search but still wont let me download any of them. It's pretty frustrating so if anyone knows what I can do to fix this would be greatly appreciated as I would like to use the Austin Rivers and Sullinger draft class for next year. (y)

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Are you trying to download them before you start the association or during the setup of the association?

kdpnutter

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

During the set-up like when it first asks up after we select our team and length of our season then it asks for the draft class after that.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your on Xbox... ehh, there should be some OS rosters on there. And you scrolled through all the options? I really don't know -- my guess would be that it was a server issue. I'll fire up my Xbox later and take a look if you haven't figured it out.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I have seen that problem myself. I just downloaded the ones I wanted from the 2k share prior to entering my association.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'll have to try that, with being the Wizards I'd like to have a realistic class to see who might pair with John Wall and Andre Blatche

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

Well i dont think you can use Online Dynasties if thats what you mean, and if you mean you dont see any on the 2k share at all, you have to click xbox live, like your about to play a quick match before you go to the 2k share:)