1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Draft Classes

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Nautica, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Does anyone know if you can send the NCAA draft classes to someone via the net?

I don't have NCAA and would like the draft classes to mess around with when I have free time.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

They should be on OS or google them. You can just save them to a USB and transfer.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah I found a site that explains how to do it. I found a file, but from the comments the file isn't very good. I'll give it a shot though.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

but if anyone here has the updated files and would like to send them to me that would be great KnightNoles

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I don't have anything

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Nautica, you're not going to find very great ones lol

I don't know why but the ones that I found never seemed to be like IRL.

They had Mo Claiborne going in the 7th and I don't know if they even had the top QBs ranked that high.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I actually found a 12 and 13 class file that was about as close to irl as I've seen.

I restarted my franchise with the bills and was able to land the 1st pick taking luck and then traded jackson for a 5 the and then traded back to the 12 the to grab martin. Its pretty good my only gripe is that menzie and kirkpatrick are both above claiborne