Draft Countdown-Trade Value Chart

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Anyone who is interested in swapping draft picks, please reference this chart. Like it or not, it's how a few of us TC members determine fair trade value (for the most part).

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Has that been adjusted since the rookie wage scale?

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Adjusted? I'm not sure. This is still the chart real GM's reference, however.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Bumping for this year's draft.

5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

• Like Like x 3
  6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

As this will be my 4th draft (2 prior to reboot, 1 in TLY) I honestly feel that this guide undervalues picks significantly for purposes of Madden.

There are so many good picks available even in later rounds. Add in Quick or Superstar development and IMO this guide is not a fair representation of draft pick value for this game.

I know there are people who swear by this guide, but after discussions with some people and how highly they value picks, I think this draft chart actually takes advantage of people who do not pay attention to how impactful draft picks themselves are.

Shaun Mason mentioned this prior to Madden even being released, but some of the "shrewd" players in the league will certainly take advantage of those of us who know better.

So please... use this draft pick chart at your own risk (y)

• Like Like x 2