Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 6, 2012.
OK, gentlemen, here's your draft order for the top 24 of each round...
for those wondering, here is how the draft order and tie breakers are determined... (SOURCE: About.com ~ NFL Draft Basics)
• If there is an expansion team, they select first. If there is more than one expansion team, a coin flip determines who picks first.
• If there are no expansion teams, the team with the lowest winning percentage at the end of the previous season drafts first in the NFL Draft
• All other teams that fail to make the playoffs are then placed in order from lowest winning percentage to the highest. (For teams with identical records, see tiebreakers below.)
• Next come the teams who were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs, placed in order from lowest winning percentage to the highest (based on regular-season record), followed by those eliminated in the second round, again placed in order from lowest winning percentage to highest.
• After the above teams are placed, the losers of the conference championship games take the next two spots with the team with the lowest winning percentage during the regular season placed ahead of the other.
• The Super Bowl loser drafts next to last.
• The Super Bowl winner drafts last.
• In subsequent rounds, teams with the same record rotate draft positions regardless of whether or not they made the playoffs. The only exception is the Super Bowl teams, who always pick last.
• Strength of schedule for the previous season is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same winning percentage. The team with the lowest strength of schedule percentage wins the tiebreaker and picks ahead of all other teams with the same record.
• Divisional and conference records are the next step in the tie-breaking procedure.
• As a last resort, a coin toss is used to determine the order of selection for teams with the same winning percentage.
Oh, and you know damn well that the draft order is incorrect in the online CCM. Please be prepared to swap out draft picks as directed. Thank you in advance for your attention regarding this.
No, this does NOT include any traded draft picks.
updated through the Divisional results; top 28
image blocked at work
I attached a .pdf of the draft order to the original post. If you can download and open that, you can see the order. That, or let me know your email address and I can send it to you that way as well.
u the man Doug
Separate names with a comma.