Draft Postpone due to kid showing up early

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Draft Postpone due to kid showing up early

Wyatt Shane Strickland was born yesterday at 2pm, 6 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long and four weeks early.

He came out having trouble breathing and wen to the special care nursery. He had a good night and it looks like all is well, and he'll be just fine in the end. now is dad on the other hand will need some time to relax from the ordeal.

So it looks like I'll be unavailable to play games or do anything for the next couple of nights. I'll be staying with my wife in the hospital and she's not scheduled to come home till Thursday.

Y'all have fun, I'll check in when I can.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Congrats on the new arrival. My son (now 2) had something similar. He was 4 weeks early and had rapid breathing, so he went to the special care nursery for a bit. He was back to the normal nursery within a few hours, and all has gone well since then (except now he thinks everything is his, including my 360, haha). Congratulations, man. Get your rest when you can!

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Congratulations Psycho. Take all the time you need. Family is most important. Enjoy the time with the future prospect (I'll be sure to not recruit him well so he has a chance to join the school his dad coaches :)) have fun and take care.

4. d19

d19 Walk On

Congrats Psycho! I am glad to see that everything is getting better. I hope that the Mrs. is doing ok and give her a big hug for the 10yr community.

And just a heads up to the rest of the guys, I am away visiting family in Columbus, OH. I am having a rough time finding internet time as I have been spending a lot of time seeing family that I havnt seen in 10 years. I dont know if I will be able to participate in the draft but depending on the time and date I will try and sqeeze the time in.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Mom and Baby are home safe. Wyatt spent his first two days in the special care nursery before they gave him a clean bill of health.

I told him he's allowed one day of rest, then we're working on throwing the ball and making reads. :D