DRAFT RESULTS COMPLETE...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 8, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Great job, gents! As the message indicates, the draft results are complete and the forum and draft spreadsheet are updated with the final selections...

FORUM:
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/2011-draft-order-and-results.37196/

GOOGLE DOCS SPREADSHEET:
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t7RssPWB_-CawRx-kBzMQRQ&hl=en#gid=0

Next step will be an updated offline file that reflects all of the correct rookie selections. It is a little late for us to be doing that, but we will be able to work on it later today and into this week. Once we have the updated offline file, we will be able to proceed with the rookie signings and free agency thereafter accordingly. We will update the online francise with the trades, rookie signings, and releases once the online draft phase is complete. Please be patient with us as this process does not occur overnight. We will keep you informed. Thanks!

2. madsmartdude

madsmartdude Walk On

A big thanks to you and all the staff for running this draft rather smoothly.

....friendly reminder; if you shake it more then twice then you're playing with it

3. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Great Job Guys. Thanks for all your hard work.

4. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

LOL....Heard this message right here plenty of times.....my father always told me this right here.....thanks for the friendly PSA:D

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Thanks Doug/Eddie for all of your work through the weekend. This can't be a fun part of the job of running this league.

I as well as everyone else appreciates everything you guys do.

6. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Big thanks to all that made this happen. Just wanted to point out, that the attention to detail by the staff is incredible… kudos to everyone involved.

7. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Great stuff as usual Doug and Eddie

8. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I thought this took way too long.... ;)

Good job fellas.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Way to power through guys. Job well done.

10. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Much appreciated for all the hard work!

11. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

What else to say about these 2 guys.In the face of ones daughters 2nd birthday and the other the week of his mother in laws funeral.You guys are all class gentlemen.

12. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

my opinion is that this is the type of thing that warrants a league fee. if we want to continue to get this type of devotion from our commish's, we must show the same commitment to the wellbeing of the league. keep it up guys!!