Draft Review

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

1(10)-FS Travonnie Young: Rated as one of the top 3 players on my board, to have him fall to 10 was unexpected and a pleasant surprise. Elite athlete at FS who will step in right away and play in 3 safety packages and be moved in at CB at times as well. He is the next Ed Reed in the making.

1(11)-WR Schon Dial: Again, unexpectedly dropped to me. Phenomenal value with an 83 overall A potential. Dial is very fast, very quick, with great skills as a slot WR. Gives the Giants a scary 1, 2, 3, punch at WR in Nicks, Cruz, and Dial. Doubles in the return game with a much needed weapon. Move opened up the ability to trade Manningham for the #25 overall pick.

1(25)-Traded to the Browns with Herzlich and my C to get a massive upgrade at C with 89 overall Alex Mack. Huge move for the Giants, who address one of their biggest needs.

2(52)-ROLB Brice France: France is an athletic linebacker who will step in for Herzlich and will add some athleticism to the linebacking corps.

3(74)-Jarrett Patterson: Patterson is a very quick and athletic back who can also catch the ball out of the backfield. Good value here, fell because of awareness. A much needed backup for Ahmad Bradshaw.

4(116)-K Connor Barnett: Here the Giants shocked many with a kicker. He has a big leg, and will be an instant upgrade to Lawrence Tynes. He and Dial should really help the special teams.

6(180)-OLB Teran Wright: Another athletic linebacker who should be a monster on special teams.

7(212)-TE Khambrel Hardy: A great blocking TE who is a good specialty value in the late round. Will be used in goalline situations

My Grade: A-. I was pretty disappointed with my 2nd round pick, I feel I could have done a lot better here with more “digging”. Anyways, every other pick was good, and my acquisitions of Young, Dial, and Mack are phenomenal. I needed a better upgrade at linebacker, and wish I’d traded for Connor Barwin.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea, you did a great job. Not looking forward to you beating me twice again this season.

And *shake fist* at you getting Young. Trade me Philips.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

[​IMG]

Round 1 #29) Traded for FS Michael Griffin
    Griffin was dealt to Oakland in the season and the Raiders made it to the AFC title game behind some strong defensive play which Griffin was part of.

Round 2 #55) DT Edgeton Bailey, Houston
    Bailey comes in with some monstrous size at 6'2 337 pounds, Bailey with an 80 block shed, and 84 power move is going to be a force up the middle and will get to learn behind Richard Seymour and could be the air apparent when Seymour retires but is going to cause some headaches for teams trying to run up the middle.

Round 2 #56) Traded for LOLB Connor Barwin
    Barwin comes over for the #56 pick and Barwin is going to start at the OLB spot.

Round 2 #63) LT Evan Ingle, Oklahoma
    Following in the footsteps of great OL from Oklahoma Ingle could be the next great one. Ingle comes it to look to compete against Joe Barksdale for the RT job. Ingle can do it all 83 pass blocking, 90 run blocking and 72 impact. Ingle may not be the most lethal force off the line but once he gets in to you then you are not getting away.

Round 3 #70) TE Derwin Brandon, Northern Iowa
    After Ausberry going down last year and the loss of Brandon Myers due to cap concers the Raiders got another TE in Brandon to learn from Kevin Boss. Brandon has good blocking 74 run block strength, 78 run block footwork. Can also catch tho with 77 speed, 78 acceleration 80 catching but is not the greatest route runner Brandon will primarily be used as the 3rd TE for his block ability.

Round 4 #125) C Conor Stone, OL Lafayette
    Stone will back up Sameon Steele and give some depth to the C position and if needed can do a nice serviceable job. 95 run block strength is one of the major factors to Stone he is just absolutely strong as an ox.

Round 5 #157) WR Chandler Miller, North Carolina
    Miller comes in at an astounding 6'2 with amazing catching in traffic 96, he makes all the great catches with 89 spectacular catches and can jump with a 98 jump, should the Raiders not be able to retain Louis Murphy after this year it will give them someone to take the job of 4th WR.

Round 6 #189) RG Anthony Dunne, Grambling St.
    Dunne adds some good depth at G for Wisniewski and Campbell, he is a little undersized at 299 pounds but with his 36 reps at the combine showed the Raiders he was worth a shot. 80 pass blocking, 72 run blocking and 80 impact block Dunne could see some time at 3rd TE if Ausberry goes down again as a strict run blocker.

(I will not be signing my 7th round pick so he wont be on here)

Overall Grade: B+, Raiders had only one major need coming into the draft and that was at RT and other than that needed some depth, well they were able to get that RT that they needed, and were able to upgrade the OLB with the addition of Connor Barwin, they also got a great DT to learn from Seymour and added some depth at TE, C, WR, RG

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

[​IMG]

1(32) - DT - John Holmes - 78 OVR - B Pot - Word is Holmes is even bigger than his namesake, he was 337 lbs at the combine weigh-in. 97 STR, 90 TAK, 91 PMV, 90 BSH and good PRC, PUR, STA (how fitting) for his size. I was really surprised when he dropped all the way to me and he's a huge need on the team at NT. He'll allow Cofield to slide outside and take over the LE spot vacated by Adam Carriker.

2(64) - Traded to the Colts for - WR - Pierre Garcon - 80 OVR - B Pot - Turned out being better than any of the other WR's I could have taken at this spot so it worked out. Coach Matrix got to know him during his stint in Indianapolis so he's already familiar with the system. Garcon will take over for released WR Jabar Gaffney.

3(96) - RT - Bryson McDonald - 68 OVR - B Pot - Felt pretty good about this pick until JSimms made us all look like fools when he found Justice a few picks later. But McDonald has room to grow and 93/88 RBS/PBS and 76/77 RBF/PBF. He'll be the swing tackle at best his first season and may earn a starting position next year.

4(128) - CB - Kalum Gibson - 71 OVR - C Pot - We needed a dimeback and Gibson has decent coverage skills and plenty of speed at 97 SPD and 97 ACC.

5(160) - WR - DeVaunte Peters - 68 OVR - C Pot - The Redskins switched to BPA in the 5th and Peters was the highest player left on our board. He's got solid speed and above average hands and elite 98 SPC and 98 JMP. I'm not quite sure how the receiver rotation is going to break down this year yet but it'll definitely be an upgrade over last season and Peters will be no worse than 5th on the depth chart.

6(192) - ROLB - Damon Singer - 66 OVR - C Pot - There wasn't much left at this point and we still needed some depth at LB and Singer just happened to be the BPA too. He has good size, average speed and decent tackling skills. He'll probably only play on special teams but is a nice depth pick.

7(224) - FB - Deonte Favors - 62 OVR - B Pot - Favors is your 2012 Mr. Irrelevant. The Redskins did him a "favor" by drafting him and he'll drive home in a brand new Dodge Charger. The best player left at the end of the draft, he has great blocking strength and isn't much of a runner but shouldn't cough the ball up much with his 89 CAR rating. He may not make the team as Darrell Young is fairly entrenched but anything can happen in training camp.

Draft Grade: B- Not bad, not great draft. We filled some of our important needs and got some developmental depth players. We're looking forward to FA as our draft picks only set us back $2.1m and we can still squeeze some more cap space out of our current roster.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

2(21) - TE Zack James (76, 81) - He's got good speed and quickness for a tight end, but his receiving skills are a little bit weak. Decent run blocker. This was pick that was based mostly on pure athleticism with the hope that James will be able to develop into an elite tight end. He will play in 2 TE sets with Vernon Davis.

4(117) - WR David Willis (61, 79) - His great speed and agility made him an elite return man in college and he will likely be able to replicate his success at the pro level. He has great elusiveness and is great with the ball in his hands. He is a raw receiver though, but has a lot of potential.

5(149) - DT Deantre Lewis (70, 75) - Has size to clog the middle of the 3-4 for linebackers Navarro Bowman and Patrick Willis to make plays. Has pretty good power moves and has good quickness for a lineman of his size. He needs to work on his strength a bit. If he progresses well, he could end up being a starter. Otherwise he's probably a career back up.

6(181) - WR Khari Roberson (67, 72) - He doesn't have the raw athletic ability of Willis, but starts off a bit more polished. He's a decent route runner and made some pretty amazing catches at the college level. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of upside so he may not get the chance to show off these skills outside of games were the Niners need to play comeback.

7(213) - WR Austin Johnson (60, 65) - He's player who will likely find his niche as a return man. Not a very good receiver and will likely just be a special teams guy.

Grade: D+ The 49ers came in with needs at DT, CB, and WR. They also hoped to pick up a decent coverage LB. In the end, they didn't really get any of those. The Niners were unsuccessful trying to trade into the top of the first round for Curry Donaldson or De'Joshua Pearson. They tried to trade into the tail end of the first to try and get a DT in Mustafa Beck or Jon Holmes. In the second, the couple of players that the 49ers had targeted were grabbed up earlier in the round.

With how FA looks, it's unlikely that that the slot WR position will be filled. There are couple DTs who would provide some nice depth. A DE could also be picked up and have the aging Justin Smith moved to DT. The CB position is unlikely to be filled unless a nice trade comes up.

6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Dolphins loved their draft

Traded away Cam Wake who was going to command big money next season for a younger more explosive player Antwan Campbell (1st round pick 7)

Brought in future stars at
    SS Tyre Seymour 80 A (1st round pick 20)
    CB Sean Gordon 77 B (1st round pick 28)
    RT Jt Grady 75 B (2nd round pick 60)
    ROLB Tarik Hardy 68 C (3rd round pick 66)
    DT Mustafa Green 75 DT (3rd round pick 77)

Found sleepers in later rounds
    C Zach Morgan 66 B (4th round pick 106)
    WR Phillip Coles 69 C (4th round pick 124)
    MLB Sean Seastrunk 65 C (5th round pick 138)
    RG Gregory Wheeler 65 C ( 5th round pick 156)

Overall the Dolphins moved up and down alot during the draft. They traded older players such as Cam Wake and Randy Starks for younger talent Campbell and Hardy specifically. They removed headache Brandon Marshall however they got one in Jon Baldwin WR form Pitt. They added depth and talent to an overall roster that was filled with very little.

I would consider the Dolphins winners in this draft. While they didnt grab a QB they still added playmakers around Flynn for him to put up great numbers and succeed.

Grade B+ Great Draft for MIAMI

7. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

[​IMG]

1(9) SS Burt Austin (80-OVR) – Filled a need. Instant Starter. He is a tall, fast, hard hitter. Has the ability to make a huge impact for this Seattle Defense in his rookie year and will only get better over the years. This selection really Solidifies a good secondary unit. A pair of good fast safties cant go wrong.

2(41) ROLB Taurice Pearson (75-OVR) – Filled a need. Instant Starter. Looking to get faster at the OLB position and hopefully pursue ball carriers at a faster rate.

2(42) WR Dylan Johnson (73-OVR) (pick acquired from patriots) – Initially was thinking of getting more LB help here, but decided to make this a luxury pick and take Johnson. Given his Elite Speed 99 and Elite SPC 95 JMP 95, we really didn’t expect him to be there at 9 in the 3rd round. Not really filling a need at this spot but just upgrading as he will be a starter. This move also brings up possibility to trade out of some of our current WRs.

3(73) MLB Marion Kirkwood (72-OVR) – Filled a need. Instant starter in 34 defense. This guy has a quick first step and good speed. Has a good nose for the ball carrier and can break on good angles of pursuit. A big man at 6’3” can hit hard, and he will surely look at being the #1 overall MLB in Seattle.

4(105) LOLB Quinterrius Buchanan (66-OVR) – Drafted for depth. He maybe not have all the Credentials of an elite LB, but He is a solid tackler with good speed. Solid backup if his number is called up.

5(137) RE Deaudrick Fischer (64-OVR) – Coach X’s philosophy, if you gotta draft depth at least draft speed. Fischer fits that mold, standing at 6’4” he has 95acc 81spd.

6(169) SS Marquis Batten (66-OVR) – Depth/Speed

7(201) QB Davonte Butler (56-OVR) – We Had our eye on QB Chris Mueller to fall to us at this pick, but Devner picked him up at the top of the 7th. Butler will know his role and be a back-up.

Well... I gotta give myself an "A"

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]

Round 1: TRADED AWAY

Round 2: LG/RG Jaden Garrison (72 OVR/POT B)- Filled a big need with Garrison. The huge Guard will instantly come in and take 11yr veteran RG Kyle Kosier's spot. Exceptional run and passing block ability will allow him and his sidekick RT Tyron Smith clear some lanes for RB DeMarco Murray.

Round 3: TRADED AWAY

Round 4: CB Ali Noel (71 OVR/POT C)- Got a solid nickel/dime cover corner. He has pretty good coverage skills and will help this old secondary out.

Round 4: C Garrett Shaw (66 OVR/POT C)- Did not sign. Considered signing him but the youth I already was way better than I thought.

Round 5: LE DeVante' Aaron (71 OVR/POT C)- Got some more youth and great backup for LE Sean Lissimore. Aaron is strong, has a good power move and pursues the offensive players until the play is dead.

Round 6: MLB Kadeem Duncan (65 OVR/POT C)- Got a little more depth adding him and the biggest ability is his hitting. He will lay a lick on someone coming through the hole or coming over the middle with a great possibility of creating a fumble.

Round 7: SS Devante' Bell (65 OVR/POT C)- Bell suited better than Church so we signed him and let Barry go. He has good coverage skills and will add some great depth to the roster.

Round 7: RE Najee Harris (65 OVR/POT C)- Did not sign. He just did not pan out like we wanted here at Valley Ranch.

I got to give myself a B-

9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    1 (1) - MLB Curry Donaldson - 85 OVR / A Pot - An elite play maker that will start from day one. Donaldson is arguably one of the best linebackers in the game, even as a rookie. He has massive upside even on top of his already great skill set and is primed to be the leader of the Broncos defense for many seasons to come.​
    1 (6) - QB B.J. Bates - 84 OVR / A Pot - My first pick was a toss up between Bates and Donaldson. Obviously I ultimately chose Donaldson, but when the opportunity arrived to move up and snag Bates I couldnt pass it up. Bates is a great young franchise QB, something the Broncos were searching for after trading away Tebow. Bates has a big arm and great downfield potential that should match up nicely with the speedy Demaryius Thomas.​
    2 (37) - FB Adaviyan Ball - 81 OVR / A Pot - A monster FB who is a pure blocker. His huge upside and his run blocking ability made him a must have for the Broncos. Picking him at #5 in the 2nd round may be a reach to some, but for the Broncos, hes invaluable to the way they run their offense.​
    2 (47) - SS Carlos Palmer - 74 OVR / B Pot - Primed to be the starter from day one. His quickness and tackling ability put him high on the Broncos draft board. While he still has room for improvement in play recognition and man coverage, his work in the zone is far beyond expectations.​
    2 (64) - WR Jeremiah Miller - 70 OVR / B Pot - Another speedy weapon for young QB B.J. Bates. Miller is expected to be the Broncos slot receiver this season and with his elite speed has some high expectations. While there is still room for improvement in his route running and release, Miller has HUGE upside.​
    3 (65) - CB Delbert Ruff - 74 OVR / C Pot - After trading away Champ Bailey, improvements were desperately needed in the secondary. While Ruff is no Champ Bailey, hes a great nickle corner option for the Broncos. His speed and coverage skills are solid but there is definitely room for improvement in his awareness and tackling ability.​
    3 (86) - LE Daevon Kilgo - 76 OVR / B Pot - Definitely did not see this guy falling all the way to 3rd round. Kilgo is a perfect fit for the Bronco 3-4 scheme and with the addition of Haloti Ngata and pending trade of Elvis Dumervil is expected to start at the LE position.​
    3 (93) - WR Isaac Saunders - 70 OVR / B Pot - Of the three WRs the Broncos drafted, Saunders has the biggest upside. While he doesn't have the elite speed Miller does, hes a much better possession receiver. His quickness off the line and ability to catch the ball in traffic make him a great option to rotate in the slot.​
    4 (97) - HB Greg Ahrens - 69 OVR / C Pot - Great quickness and elusiveness out of the backfield is what attracted Denver to Ahrens. Ahrens is slated to be the backup behind Johnny White but will definitely receive a fair amount of carries as Denver looks to deploy a two back system.​
    4 (109) - WR Edgar Champan - 69 OVR / B Pot - The third WR of the new Denver trio. A young raw talent here who is a work in progress. Is slated to be the #5 WR but will definitely see some playing time in a pass heavy Denver offense. With time though, is expected to move up the depth chart with progression.​
    4 (118) - ROLB Jared Lee - 68 OVR / C Pot - Drafted with low expectations. While Lee does have some solid physical attributes, he has a very low ceiling. Slated as a solid special teams player who will see spot duty at ROLB.​
    5 (129) - CB Marquese Mumford - 71 OVR / C Pot - Another young raw talent. Has some decent coverage skills and quickness and is slated to be the #4 corner as the aging Andre' Goodman moves down the depth chart.​
    6 (161) - TE Thadeus Justice - 66 OVR / C Pot - Not a bad pick in the 6th round. Justice was drafted to be the #3 TE for the Broncos as they deploy the TE happy New England offense. Justice has middle of the road receiving skills (although has above average speed for a TE), but it was primarily his combination of blocking ability coupled with said receiving skills that attracted Denver to him.​
    7 (193) - QB Chris Mueller - 65 OVR / C Pot - A pure depth pick here. With the addition of Bates, playing time for Mueller looks bleak. His low upside makes him simply a cheap backup.​
    Draft Grade: B - While I did add some great young players like Donaldson and Bates, I had to give up a lot to get them. Losing Von to me is no big deal. ROLB's in the 3-4 are not as important as having elite MLBs. Not being able to replace Bailey though hurts, hence the B grade.​

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

St Louis Rams

1. DT Mustafa Beck 80 Ovr / A Pot - The Rams traded down from the #11 pick three times, as picking up many players was more important than picking up one expensive superstar. Mustafa Beck was available at the #27 overall pick. Beck possesses excellent strength, but his stamina will need to improve greatly. Beck is a starter.

2. FS Erik Manley 77 Ovr / B Pot - Manley has great speed and will be a starter from Day 1 in the STL.

2. OLB Jacorie Minton 77 Ovr / B Pot - Minton will start from day 1.

3. HB Javonte Russell 77 Ovr / B Pot - Russell is another speed back who will provide depth behind Steven Jackson. He has great skills, but is injury prone.

3. FB Zach Clark 75 Ovr / A Pot - Clark is a starter from day 1. He is solid all around, but unspectacular in any area.

4. HB Dalen Reese 75 Ovr / B Pot - Reese is a scat back who will be used on 3rd downs and in the return game.

5. RE Malik Saxson 70 Ovr/ C Pot - Saxson will provide depth at DE.

5. C Addison Blackshear 68 Ovr / C Pot - Blackshear will provide depth at C.

6. Unsigned

7. RG Rashard Aaron 65 Ovr / C Pot - Aaron will be a cheap back-up at the line positions the next few seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I had Beck really high when rating DT , steal at 27 IMO , I did not need that position but if I did getting him at 27 is pretty awesome. I liked Minton & Manley too , good draft sir (y)

12. LSUTRUTH

There were 2 DT named Mustafa LOL

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Mustafa likes the middle eastern food scene in the STL.

14. LSUTRUTH

Mine will get his first action of the season tonight hopefully in some sub packages

15. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

San Diego Chargers

1st Round (16) - LT Jabbar Washington: He will be starting at RT from day 1. He will need to be good instantly because my tight ends are pass catchers and not blockers.

2nd Round (48) - traded for DE Antwan Applewhite that will be starting as I move to a 4-3.

3rd Round (80) - WR Marques Woods: I'm hoping that his 99 catch in traffic will help take some pressure off of Gates and Jackson on 3rd down.

4th Round (112) - DT Israel Laws: He is just a big strong body in the middle to provide some depth.

4th Round (124) - CB Devonta' Buchanan: He was the 2nd best returner in this draft, and I needed one.

5th Round (144) - TE Deandre Griffin: This was just a depth pick as I needed another TE.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

NeuroticTruth

how many picks you have, damn... half a page long lol

17. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    That was all of them, and I signed every damn one.

18. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Bailey is getting pretty old though - good time to get out.

19. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Yeah true, but his attributes are still solid. Hard to replace a 96 OVR. :p

20. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

[​IMG]
    Tennessee Titans Draft Class
    1st Round Pick -RT Connor Ellis - 84 OVR / A Pot - Stout Offensive Lineman who can be a stallworth for YEARS to come. Debated taking other players here but you can never underestimate the power of having great lineman. The trenches MUST be respected and he is a phenomenal young talent​
    1st Round Pick SS Marcus Ameen - 77 OVR / B Pot - 93 Speed, 98 Hit Power, 81 Awareness as a Rookie. WRs & RBs BEWARE. He lurks the Secondary & LOS looking for someone to hit. Think Troy P but Faster, think Ed Reed but Taller. Has already paid dividends by garnering an INT & FF already in the early going of the season.​
    2nd Round Pick - CB Cameron Tripplett - 77 OVR/ B Pot - 82 Man Coverage, 83 Zone Coverage, 82 Press Rating with 93 Speed. This young CB was a steal in the 2nd Round for a CB needy Titans team who lost several secondary members. He will be a contributor as the Titans are young but very athletic in the Secondary this season.​
    2nd Round Pick - CB Basmine Brown- 73 OVR / C Pot - Think "Honey Badger"; smallish corner at 5ft 9 but measured a 40 inch vertical jump at the Combine. 96 Jumping. 72 Spectacular Catch as a CB..This lil guy can play. It also helps that he has the speed to boot. Another young Secondary member for the Titans who will gain invaluable experience in playing time this season. 81 Man Coverage & 82 zone will help him in the Titans scheme.​
    2nd Round Pick - CB Darrien Brand - 74 OVR / C Pot - With a Pass Happy League the Titans select another small speedy CB. 78 Spectacular catch, 81 MCV, 79 ZCV, 89 Jumping with 96 speed. Already has a INT in the young season and will be counted on in the future at the CB Rotation.​
    3rd Round pick - WR Deric King - 73 OVR / C Pot - A WR Project for the Titans to groom for QB Carson Palmer. He has great speed but is very raw. Not thought to be a key contributor in the passing game this season but more of a special teams player. As a return man has already made his mark with a 100 yard Kick off Return against the Steelers.​
    4th Round Pick - FS Derius Douglas - 72 OVR / C Pot - SLEEPER! This young FS has a chance to play right away and is because of his ZCV and his great speed at the FS position. Very small for 5'9 (as most of the Titans Secondary is short like a middle school Bball team but dont let the smooth taste fool you. Douglas can bring the pain and has already forced a fumble and has an INT on the season. Ratings not great but the play is spectacular so far.​
    5th Round Pick - DT Caleb Cannon - 71 OVR / C Pot - Not really projected to be an impact player in the NFL. This season will gauge if he returns. Has great moves for the DT position but not the dominance needed to occupy a spot next to Karl Klug.​
    6th Round Pick - DT Dric Walker - 69 OVR / C Pot - Same type of player as Caleb Cannon; cannot see him even cracking the rotation in the long run. Has great PMV & FMV but a one year player at best.​
    7th Round Pick - TE Ramonn Taylor 68 OVR / C Pot - The Titans got a "need" filled late in the Draft with this pick. Jared Cook Jr is the Titans main TE weapon but Ramonn Taylor is a "Joker" type of TE who can line out Wide and stretch the field against LBs. Has better impact blocking that Jared Cook and will be utilized in the Titans 2 TE packages.​
    I did not get a chance to screen capture the Draft so the picks may be a little off and wrong past the 1st round; otherwise I wouldve included them. I wanted to participate in this earlier since I had so many picks but didnt get a chance to until now. Satisfied with my Draft class for the most part but next Offseason will be the REAL test once these young players have a year under their belt and I pull in some more young talent with the picks that I have coming up. It was important for me to address the O-line & the Secondary and so far so good with those additions.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012