Draft Talk

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by hammerhead1010, Jan 10, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

So I'm snowed in and pretty bored today, so I figured I would start a thread and let the teams talk about players they have on their team who have NFL potential.

Army really only has one and that is Jr Transfer SS Patrick Sherman.

[​IMG]

Sherman is the staple of Army's defense and although a little undersized makes up for it with his intangibles. With 93 SPD and 91 TKL he can get sideline to sideline and still make the play. He has good leaping ability with 96 JMP and what has scouts taking a harder look at Sherman are his coverage ability with 87 MCV/ZCV and 91 Press rating. There is starting to be much buzz about teams taking Sherman in next years draft and moving him to CB with his undersized frame but great coverage abilities.

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

If I understand correctly I can't talk Sherman into staying this year if he was a pre-season All American right?

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

False. He has to make 1st or 2nd Team AA at the end of the season.

4. nikpin

I saved a copy of last years draft class in case DCD didn't but I'd need to borrow a copy of his Madden so we can get that posted as we actually had a few 90+ guys in last classs.

5. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah Calhon was a 95 overall. Preseason all American but didn't get end of season AA honors because I also had Sixmore and was winging it all the time. Was going to keep him around for another year until that dewsh of a commissioner advanced it while I was waiting in his ruling for oversigning. Things like that keep us from being premier IMO.

6. nikpin

Things like you making a thread for us becoming premier and then brining it up in other threads keep us from being premier IMO.

Did you guys get out of school today? How are the roads in Frisco? I'm thinking about hitting up Ikea after work.

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I don't think my 77 OVR TE will make it to the pros lol

8. nikpin

I don't think I'll have anyone make it just b/c usually it's players with a 90+ OVR. Both of my WR's would probably be late round picks IRL. Walter Battle might get a camp invite but other than that it's a week class with only 9 graduating.

9. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Roads are fine in Frisco. I live in Frisco but actually work in Allen. Both districts were on a 2 hr delay, but once I got out of my alley the roads were fine. They did a good job of sanding them. It was good, dry road all the way to work. Love me some IKEA.

10. nikpin

Very nice.

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Haha, he was nasty tho Blonde. Could be a Colston like steal.