Draft Tuesday 4/12 at 930pm EST

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I checked the other thread and I believe this was a time that worked for most people. This is far enough out where you can sort of plan things around it.

I'm trying to choose something far enough out to give people a bit of a break so they may get their rosters in order as well as propose trades etc.

Also, keep an eye out on your roster management threads as I will be updating them with Max $$$ accelerators.

Remember, you need to get your console rosters at or below 48 players BEFORE the draft.

2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Bah... what happened to Tuesday? Can we start free agency or something?

3. Keller

Tuesday isn't working for enough people and I like the idea of a small break to give everyone time to get their rosters in order for the draft. This way people know far enough ahead of time and can plan accordingly.

Free agency can't start until after the draft - my hope is this year we will only run it a few days. Unless of course everyone wants to switch to the "open bid" idea - where we just have running threads on every player and once a bid stands for 24hrs it is then locked and the highest bidder is awarded the player. I'm guessing that would expedite the FA process and maybe save us 24 hrs or so.

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Change of plans Im available all day Tuesday not Wednesday.

@Keller

5. Keller

Okay - switching this back to Tuesday then.

6. Keller

Bump. Remember guys, your roster needs to be down to 48 players ON THE CONSOLE, before the draft. List all your changes in your roster management thread.

7. Keller

Bump for reminder.

8. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Did I miss the new Jaguars owner announcement? Going to be an interesting season!

AFC South goes from 0 teams to 3 teams! Just went from the most boring division to one of the most exciting.

JMustang inherits the #2 pick overall with his move to the Texans. Great deal there!

9. Keller

The jaguars owner is only there to draft as the Jaguars owner traded picks with the Giants owner and then left the league.