Draft...What pick(s) did you f$%& and who did you not get?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RaveDown, Jan 13, 2010.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Draft...What pick(s) did you f$%& and who did you not get?

I didnt screw the pooch to bad on any pick, but....taking RB Darren McFadden when I didnt need too and had other needs. He has trade value and it's not bad having two good RBs.

Taking DT Pickett over other DTs I like, I have no clue as to why but I think I was just chatting it up and forgot my pick was about to come up. Next thing you know my controller started vibrating and I rushed the pick. Same with my pick of G Dockett, I had no desire to take a G that high.

For me at least I got who I wanted. Like in the higher rounds even if I didnt get the player I wanted there was another guy right behind him I liked. I wanted WR White, but he got picked a few picks before me so I ended up picking Marshall. So no big deal for me. It was more in the later rounds for back-up players that I was getting pissed when someone would pick a guy I wanted that I thought would fit my style of defense/offense, had certain ratings that I liked or I thought was a diamond in the rough.

2. phareal15

phareal15 Guest

I missed like my first 12 picks, CPU took Vick and Shaun Hill 9th and 10th. LOL

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I think it was third round maybe... I took Vilma and right after I went over to the CBs and DRC was there and then he was gone in the next 5-8 picks...

4. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

i missed the draft and got edgerrin james as my starting running back with benson as backup :(

5. Rasta

Rasta Guest

i basically got what i wanted except a RB if anyone needs to get rid of one let me know im a trade junkie

6. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

I could've sworn I took Torry Holt only to find I had Marvin Harrison as my #2 wide out.

7. Mattraq1

Mattraq1 Walk On

im such a bad drafter anyways that im just glad i can even get a first down :-p