1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Draft...What pick(s) did you f$%& and who did you not get?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RaveDown, Jan 13, 2010.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Draft...What pick(s) did you f$%& and who did you not get?

I didnt screw the pooch to bad on any pick, but....taking RB Darren McFadden when I didnt need too and had other needs. He has trade value and it's not bad having two good RBs.

Taking DT Pickett over other DTs I like, I have no clue as to why but I think I was just chatting it up and forgot my pick was about to come up. Next thing you know my controller started vibrating and I rushed the pick. Same with my pick of G Dockett, I had no desire to take a G that high.

For me at least I got who I wanted. Like in the higher rounds even if I didnt get the player I wanted there was another guy right behind him I liked. I wanted WR White, but he got picked a few picks before me so I ended up picking Marshall. So no big deal for me. It was more in the later rounds for back-up players that I was getting pissed when someone would pick a guy I wanted that I thought would fit my style of defense/offense, had certain ratings that I liked or I thought was a diamond in the rough.

2. phareal15

phareal15 Guest

I missed like my first 12 picks, CPU took Vick and Shaun Hill 9th and 10th. LOL

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I think it was third round maybe... I took Vilma and right after I went over to the CBs and DRC was there and then he was gone in the next 5-8 picks...

4. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

i missed the draft and got edgerrin james as my starting running back with benson as backup :(

5. Rasta

Rasta Guest

i basically got what i wanted except a RB if anyone needs to get rid of one let me know im a trade junkie

6. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

I could've sworn I took Torry Holt only to find I had Marvin Harrison as my #2 wide out.

7. Mattraq1

Mattraq1 Walk On

im such a bad drafter anyways that im just glad i can even get a first down :-p