Dragon Age 2 Trailer.....

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jkhaalis991, Aug 18, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I've been following the stories on the new game, sounds awesome. I wish bioware pumped out RPGs faster, then I wouldn't need 3 ODs to fill my free time.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I geuss I need to finish the first one. I'm basically done, the game was great, I just ran out of time.

Looks like this one you can pull on the darkside, and most likely the more you pull from some things open up to you, bu some choices close... won't effect me, I normally play games like this like a pristine virgin white night.

Cool trailer, can't wait to see gameplay stuff.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Looks awesome, too bad we have to wait til March or whatever for it to come out.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I know that pecker head Papa Perry will be getting this one on release day! ;)

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

lol, I am on my 7th play-through of the first one

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

7th?! Thats unbelievable. I played it once, and I loved it but I don't know if I'd want to do it 7 times!

8. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I still have a couple of DLC's to play through yet in DA:O. I'm excited for DA 2.

9. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I've gone through with 2 guys... well gotten all 3 armies together with 2 guys.

Game plays well, and with the different dudes you can create, different party to assemble, it's a lot of fun and it didn't get old on the second play through.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I loved the first one and will definitely be getting game 2. I still need to get the downloadable expansions but my friend has my copies of DA:O and Awakening. Before DA2 I will be getting Fallout New Vegas but that will probably be the only other game I but before March.

11. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I played it right after I beat Mass Effect 2 and I saw the exact same game with wizards instead of aliens. Go to where these people live and recruit this guy. Go hear and recruit this chick. Then, use your recruits to finish the short main story and whoever is loyal to you will survive. etc. etc.

but I LOVED Mass Effect 2.

12. kornwillis

kornwillis Walk On

i enjoyed playing DA:O, however i was extremely frustrated by the DLC, I feel like they were really trying to gauge me for things that should of just been in the game.

however, when i reached the end, i was extremely disappointed. The ending wasn't anything like i was hoping for, and even the final battle was made much more tedious when i lost one of my important members.

all and all what i thought was going to be an amazing game turned into a very below average experience, and having said that i am not buying da2.

on another note, that is just a video, no gameplay elements were shown, nothing is explained, just two guys fighting for some reason.