Dream Job

Discussion in 'Southern Fried Dynasty' started by Quattro, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Dec 17, 2010
    So what's everyone's top three dream jobs from the Big 12, SEC, and ACC?

1. Alabama - I'm a fan of them in real life and it'd be a easy transition to the triple option with their OL and ability to recruit

2. Florida State - Being able to recruit tons of talent right from my backyard would ease the transition to the triple option over the first few years, plus the chant is pretty awesome

3. Florida - Pretty much the exact same reason as FSU, and The Swamp is an awesome stadium

PIG BOMB Walk On

May 26, 2011
    Good idea!

I'm gunnin' for the Texas A&M job!!
    Back up plan would be Texas.
    Yes I can like both UT and A&M since I grew up in TX and went to neither.
    3rd choice would be my Alma matter NC State
  3. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    1. Oklahoma State
    2. LSU
    3. Florida

I'm not sure how, but Oklahoma State has become my second favorite team to root for after LSU. I love their play style and uniforms, but it's still completely random. LSU is my alma mater, and Florida is a program that almost maintains itself. It has a great recruiting base and tons of history.
  4. Leonidas3737

Leonidas3737 Walk On

Jul 15, 2013
    1. GA Tech: I love the triple and am a big fan in real life. Almost went there but I got married instead (y)
    (Also, interesting side story that should make me less of a fan but for some reason it doesn't. When I was being recruited Paul Johnson was at Navy, and they were recruiting me hard. I got a mailer with about 30 hand written letters from different people in the program. Then Johnson moved to Tech after the season and I started thinking "Man everything is falling into place!" Then a week later I got a letter from GA Tech that said and I quote "We regret to inform you that you are not the type of athlete we are looking for at GA Tech." lol)

2. South Carolina: No reason really other than proximity and that I can't stand UGA. I played against Connor Shaw in high school though so I do watch SC more than I watch other teams so there's that. It would also be an honor to follow in the footsteps of any coach who would say this about UGA on national television and then stomp them into the ground lol

3. Clemson: I don't have any real life ties to the school but I would anticipate them already having the pieces in place to run my offense. Interestingly enough DeShaun Watson, from Gainesville High School in Gainesville GA, where my wife went, who is currently ranked as the #1 Dual Threat QB in the country, is committed to Clemson.

Also, just for fun,

Blake Sims is the backup QB at Alabama and also went to Gainesville High School.
    Tai-ler Jones starts receiver at Notre Dame #7 and also went there.
    Thomas Niles starts either DE or DT for Central Florida and also went there.
    AJ Johnson starts linebacker at Tennessee and went there
    Daunte Carr plays linebacker at Arkansas and went there too

Connor Shaw starts QB at South Carolina and went to Flowery Branch High School, also right in my back yard.
    Austin Brown starts QB at UAB and also went to Flowery Branch.
    Kanler Coker is a backup QB at North Carolina and went to Flowery Branch as well. (Kanler also started out at North Hall High School - my high school - and moved to FB )
    CJ Curry is a back up WR at OK State and also went to Flowery Branch but started out at North Hall
    Darius Curry is CJ's brother and also went to Flowery Branch but started out at North Hall
    Daniel Drummond is a backup linebacker at GA Tech and went to Flowery Branch

and last but not least Imani Cross is the backup running back at Nebraska and went to North Hall High School
  5. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Dec 17, 2010
    I play with Tech in another dynasty, fun team to play with. Vlad Lee is young and real good already plus there's a lot of talent in Georgia to pick from.
  6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    since i really dont know who are in the conferences, the first to offer me a job :)
  7. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Jul 10, 2010
    These are in no particular order lol

1. KState- I'm a huge fan and always have funny winning games in the little apple

2. Georgia- always kinda been a fan and my dad is from there

3. Florida State or Clemson- Never used either so I think it would be cool to try one of em out
  8. GDip

GDip Walk On

Jul 9, 2012
    1. Georgia - The one team outside of Colorado I actively root for.

2. South Carolina - Like the idea of taking them to the top in the SEC

3. Texas A&M - Texas rivalries and SEC matchups, that would be a fun schedule!
  9. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Mar 21, 2010
    Hmm plenty to consider from those conferences but would probly have to say a short list would be

FSU, UF, and TEX
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.