Dreams of Greatness

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 19, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I dreamt that I dominated a good team (can't remember which one) last night with like 52pts at their place.

a) how f-ed up is it that I'm dreaming about NCAA football 12?
    b) How much longer can you losers take holding up these weeks?
    c) Does the fact that I NEVER remember my (or really even have) dreams coupled with the fact that the same night I dreamt about this positive resolution to a minor quandry in my church mean that I am indeed on the verge of NCAA 12 greatness?
    d) Is it true that it is wholly considered offensive to refer to mullen as a midget? Is "little person" honestly our only other option?

• Like Like x 1
  2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

There is help..

[​IMG]

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

5'9" is not a midget...lets wrestle

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

That is pretty short though, not as short as some.

5. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

[​IMG]
    At least he never has any questions on his halloween costume

6. vatechhokie01

well the dream became a nightmare. i freaking HATE coordinating!

-I get the kick, march down the field, of course on 3rd and 7 my wr drops a wide open pass, punt...0-0
    -Cal struggles to their own 40 and has like 3rd and 12. Nothing like watching the qb throw a 60yd hail mary to a blanketed wr only to catch it on your cpu defense (see highlight) at the 5yd line and walk in the endzone...7-0
    -I get the kick, drive to opponent 32, 4th and inches. Of course Paul Dumbass Wulff brings out the kicker...missed field goal by cpu idiot kicker with no leg
    -Cal gets the ball, the defense actually holds them to punt around mid-field.
    -Ah, but no. My cpu-controllled punt returner drops the punt and Cal returns it for a TD, 14-0
    -I march but of course again TE drops wide open pass on 3rd down (my qb was 7-14 with 3 wide open drops and 1 INT (more on that gem later)
    -They score on my horrid D easily...21-7 and momentum is done!
    -Halftime
    -they get the ball and score on my horrid D no problem 28-7
    -can't run, 1 more 3rd down dropped pass, and i get to beginning of 4th quarter on like the 15, same score. Of course i have my wr1 streaking across the middle on a post about 15yds deep (at LEAST 15yds deep), only for the super-human LB who literally was 1yd behind my offensive line jump up and snag a ball that literally would have zero physical chance of happening on that trajectory...
    -And of course my 83ovr senior QB and 89ovr senior WR both went out with injuries early in 2nd quarter
    -oh... and of course my rbs (who are all literally garbage, no speed, no talent, etc) got hurt too
    -I f-ing love this game.

I'm telling you, offense is hard enough. watching your defense suck and having no control over it (or momentum subsequently) is quite possibly the most painful thing ever created by human beings. Don't do it! You've been warned.

7. vatechhokie01

what is it? leprechaun? midget wrestler? webster?

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

bonner I can never see the images you put up for some reason....I am like the deaf guy at the rock concert...just wondering what I'm missing

• Like Like x 1
  9. vatechhokie01

dont worry, its just bonner being bonner, i cant see them either.

10. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

It was an ompa lumpa

11. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I have been watching a lot of college ball on espnu and the big 10 network i am so amped for some new games!!! Can this season come any quicker???

12. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Just watches ASU block an extra point in 2OT to win against Arizona, now i am going to watch V Tech beat down NC State (i hope) lets go Hokies!!!!

• Like Like x 1