1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Drifter or Ryno .. question on my Premier Membership

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Jun 29, 2010.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Drifter or Ryno .. question on my Premier Membership

I'm not sure if I was ever verified with my payment? I posted on that thread with my receipt that I paid. I'm just checking so I don't lose my spot in TT II. Thanks.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You are good Sanders. I saw you on the list.

3. theSANDMAN215

cool - thanks.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Just so you guys don't think I'm a deadbeat, I will be paying before the game comes out. I've just been trying to get my feet back under me since I started working again.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hey Bondzai and Sandman....Do yall remember the name of the kid who hosted our first Big East/ACC OD at MM.

Sorry really random....

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Damn that's going way back. East Coast Elite, that was my first ever online dynasty. I think the guy's name had something to do with mountaineer, he was a WV fan.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Oh yeeeaaa....That was the name wasnt it? Lol...Im trying to go back and and get in order the OD's I have been in. Still cant get that guys name straight....Ill get it tho

8. theSANDMAN215

yeah it was something to do with West Virginia. It seemed like a solid dynasty, then the guy who was running it just stopped posting and continuing the dynasty.