1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Drifter what are your thoughts about stopping TTII...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, May 22, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Drifter what are your thoughts about stopping TTII...

a week or so prior to the release date, maybe a July 4th cut off date so that everyone gets a break form Ncaa 2009 and everyone can be hungry for 2010?

I know posting and games getting in have been a little slower in all of the leagues, and it makes sense since the dynasties are coming to an end, so Im wondering what everyone thoughts would be about a July 4th end date or something close so that everyone is fresh and ready to roll when the new game hits.

Thoughts?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think that is what I was thinking about doing, or something similar. With the activity being what it has been lately, I think a lot of people need a break.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Yea I was gonna post that come July 1st I'll be taking a breaking until NCAA 2010 drops. I think every1 needs to recharge to get ready for another year of great football.

4. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Lmao at Charles Hamilton getting the sonic knocked outta him by a female lolol

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Alright Khaalis, I think your sig is getting a little too large, lol.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Khallis Fight the Power!!!! get a bigger sig lol