DROP THE CLAW ON 'EM: OFFICIAL WORLD SERIES THREAD

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by RynoAid, Oct 27, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

eff texas

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Lee has nowhere near the command tonight he has had the rest of the postseason. He's still going to be tough to beat, but I haven't seen him miss spots like this in a while. Probably has to do with the 8-day layoff between starts...

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

1-nil G Men

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I've been saying since the Giants beat the Phillies they would win. Lots of people on the Rangers bandwagon though. I just don't see it, the Giants look like they're just the better team.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

WTF is the claw? And why would you drop it on them? Shouldn't you pinch them or something?

Jerryworld got you all messed up.

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Baseball season ended when my Phils were knocked out:(.... F baseball its offically basketball season:)

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we will bounce back... we always do.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I hate how when a lot of the sportscasters I listen to refer to Rangers fans they're saying things like "these fans have believed in this team for about 10 minutes" etc...

Is there a large bandwagon fan base? I think a team that's not doing well can have a big base of die-hard fans, but NO TEAM that's a consistent loser is going to have sellouts. There's a big difference between following a team and supporting blindly, y'know?

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There is a LARGE bandwagon fanbase down here in Texas. Most of which, probably couldn't name our opening day starter this year. Let alone any of our starting pitching for the last 5 years.

Now it's impossible to get tickets. Bastards.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It could be worse... it could be Tampa where "fans" won't show up if your winning or losing:)

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I know SF cannot keep winning games 11-7! I predict the Giants will win, but it will a long, drawn out fight.

14. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

This. Dallas is a Cowboys city. The other 3 teams are supported loosely but when they win the bandwagon fills up. The Stars had their time in the late 90's then the mav's have dominated this decade and the Rangers are taking over now. The stadium was 1/4 most of the year. I've probably been to 50+ games where I've bought $6-7 seats and sat where ever I've pleased. I was able to get tickets to the Rays series but against the Yanks/Giants the prices are astronomical crowding out the die hard fans for the bandwagoners.