Dropping after games?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm gonna say I've gone 8 straight games against users where I go to save a pic or exit the game and it says I have to reconnect, and stays frozen at that screen until I turn off my Xbox. This is annoying as hell, I can't save pics or vids and my game recaps don't get posted to the dynasty wire. What gives EA? This can't be a me problem, these have been a mix of me hosting and my oppponent hosting, and I've got a wired connection that never dips.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I forget how it works exactly, but it has to do with who invites who to the game.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I've heard that, but what I'm saying is this happens no matter who hosts

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Oh yea.

It has to do with who invites who, and who leaves the game first.

Can someone clarify?

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I had the same thing happen to me after saving a picture from a user vs user game. I haven't taken any pictures to save since and I haven't had it happen. I don't know if that is the problem, but it seems to be working for me.

6. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I've had the exact same problem Blonde

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Yea I don't think it has an issue with who invites who as that seems to have been debunked. I've got no idea whats up but it happens to me 2.

8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I only have the issue when I save highlight videos. With 4 or less, I never have problems.

9. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

It happens to me most of the time whether I invite or get invited. I give myself about a minute to get highlights and get out. It's fucking gay.

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Are your opponents leaving the game right away? If they leave too quickly, sometimes that causes this issue.

Mike

11. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I think it has something to do with highlights/video......when I load up with pictures & 5 highlights, it seems to always step on it's own. Last night against BDS, I saved 1 video and 1 picture, he did the same, and they both uploaded. Now when its just cpu/user games, it never has a problem. I think it's just user/user games and loading up on highlights

12. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Good idea, i'll try that.

Last night I tried to save 5 videos and they all workeD!

I added 1 picture and it froze :(

13. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I haven't been able to do pictures. Always get the freeze. Niven never had a problem when I'm just doing videos, and I leave it on for a long time while I write my game summary. That way I can look at the play by play on the highlight menu.

14. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

If your opponent leaves the end of game menus you only have a couple minutes to finish your highlights or they will no longer save images or upload to the dynasty wire when you exit the game. You get suck in a reconnecting screen

15. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

does it work like, if I invite you , I'm the game server in a way, or does it matter who invites who and who leaves after the game etc

16. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

i know it happens when I invited the other player. I do not know about the other way

17. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Started happening to me too my last two games. Surely in 3.5 seasons it wasn't the first time I had ever invited someone.

Did you save highlights, then go to the part where you can view the highlights you just saved(still in the endgame menu)? It seems like it hasn't booted me until I try to view a saved highlight.