Dropping in to say Hi.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Apr 23, 2011.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

What's up guys? I hope you're all doing well nowadays. Glad to see you all trying to make this work. I've been trying to hit some of you up for a game but my ps3 keeps saying Online is down for maintenance.

Man, I've missed not playing in this league but I was every bit as busy as I had figured. When I made the career move to coaching a couple years back, I knew it might cut out some free time. Not only that, my 16 mo.-old son is growing up too fast and we just found out this week that the next one is going to be a girl. I don't know what to expect from that. I've been blessed beyond imagination.

As far as coaching goes, my team:

Won Division, for the 2nd straight year
    Hosted North-State Tournament, finished 2nd
    Lost in the Semi-Finals of 4A state tourney, by 7 to eventual champ, who won the title game in a runaway by 18.

We had a great year and worked our butts off.

The 6'9" kid from Nigeria is being recruited by the in-state schools, Ole Miss and MS State, along with some big-timers like Kansas, Georgetown, Memphis and Arkansas. He's only a So. this year so he'll blow up before too long. Keeping AAU coaches off him is a full-time job in itself. There are some snakes out there.

I just wanted to say what's up and check in on you guys. I hope to get a chance to re-up when 12 comes out. I'll be in contact about that.

I don't think I've talked to anyone but inag, and I think you're wife and baby/troop were doing well.

Just saw where my boy Fordtuff had a baby...Congrats bro.!!!!!

I saw where Smooth joined back in. I'm glad you were able.

I hope nkmi is doing great. I think you're the last person I physically spoke with during an online game. Hope everything is going smoothly. I miss the annual Auburn game. It was probably my favorite.

I haven't heard from Plex in forever. I'm sure he has Vandy clicking...if he's been to rehab for Madden. lol

I do want to know if recruiting went well seeing how the ratings were stretched and all. How did everyone like the 11 experience?

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Wassup jd, man its great to hear from u man, glad ur life is going great, inag and the rest of the guys are hanging in tuff with this od, i hope we can have u back for ncaa 12, its gonna be a special year i think!