Dropping out

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 2, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey guys...been a short stay in the league, but due to contractual obligations, I am going to be dropping from the Trifecta.

Opening came up in T1, and I was one of the original members of that league, and have known Hellisan for years, so he asked me if I wanted back in. I'm in the Legacy as well, so wasn't sure if I would be allowed to join 2 premiere leagues, or which league I would have to drop. Drifter and Helli talked and they agreed I could be in the 2 premiere leagues and drop from this one. Since a good portion of this league is also in T1, figured it would be an easier transition and Hova wouldn't have to scramble to find a premiere member replacement.

Thanks Papa Perry and Twister18 for inviting me to the league. Sorry to drop so quickly, but I'm sure you guys can understand that going back home to the league I was in from jump is something I didn't want to pass up.

Tell whoever takes over my spot to take Miami. They are about to land 3 athletes who are going to change college football. One of them is a 90 spd/90 acc with 88thp/85tha.

• Like Like x 2