Dropping the ball with new owners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 10, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Guys, these new owners need to understand they must be premier status owners to be in the OMFL. They have a 3 week grace period but then its pay up time. I know for new rams owner, thats an issue. We have to make sure these guys understand whats going on.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Agreed. This needs to be empasized when the join the waiting list,when they are offered a team and again a week or two into their ownership. Their dues will go directly to TF. They have the option of the yearly membership,$12 or the lifetime membership $50.

I had Frisk compose a list a while back of our non-premier members and I contacted a few of them. The only one that i can remember that still hasnt gotten back with me was Falcons owner Obisan. I did not push the issue due to the fact the guy was and still is skating on thin ice.

Unless someone has tackled this issue already,I dont mind being put in charge of keeping up with membership dues.

I have contacted Dunlap regarding transferring the OMFL paypal account to me but unless he has done it recently I havent recieved the transfer yet.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I put up a post this afternoon asking new members and non premier members to contact us on this so we can get it settled before the new season comes.

4. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Ok this stays in here with us but i am on that list.... Not sure if you guys remember but I was out for 3 and a half weeks with the Chix Pox in October and still have not caught up, I will get this resolved ASAP but I was also confused about the process when we first started, due to the expedited membership. So there maybe some folks who are confused as well :)

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i do believe i paid lol it did come out of my account that is for sure

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol Then I hope ya paid it too. Otherwise someone is enjoying 12 bucks. LOL