Drtisch- Gameplay Complaint

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Not much to say....

EXCESSIVE crossing routes. 90% percent of his completed passes were off of crosses. I stopped game in 2nd quarter and warned him. No reply. It continued.

The only other routes he completed were a couple HB passes off of PA,one other HB pass and one corner route from the slot WR.

This is not exaggerated.

If I blitzed he hit the cross early.If I didnt he hit the cross late. I knew that this was his bread and butter going in so I was looking for it but there is only so long my 85spd LBs can keep up with his 90spd TE and 2 97spd WRs.

With :30secs left and the game tied, he ran 4 crossing routes consecutively to get into FG and kick winning FG.

I confronted him afterwards on AIM, and he totally denied it,that alone makes me want to call boot vote.

Injury to insult. I lost JasonWitten for the year in that mess.

I am disgusted right now.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This is too much with him everyone complains some for formally some not. If you want to make the boot call you have my support.

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

same person same complaint u also have my vote

4. Jeremy

Some of our owners are borderline with their gameplay but this was totally different. Straight up lobby style cheese.

I informed him i was going to file formal complaint and he replied, and i quote "knock yourself out".
    Saying that to asst commish shows that this cat has no respect for the OMFL and imo is not deserving of being an owner here.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, he's one I won't miss. The guy gives nothing to the OMFL but problems, no need to hang on to him when we have wajo sitting there. You've got my vote.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Boot him, same complaint from several different owners. With Wojo there we have solid guy coming on board. I say its time to get rid of this guy..

He did the same thing to me both games last year and really thats all he has ever done, get fast WRs and throw crossing routes.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

One thing to consider before awarding to Wajo if boot is in order. He is in WFL and it is a little more laid back right now to say the least however he has not been very active over there at all. He comes around like once a week and is hard to get a hold of. Not saying this would be the case but just need to make sure if he came back he is ready to be full time again. I like him and tracked him down to get in WFL and back on OMFL but he still has that band and just not sure if he would be 100% right now. So we need to feel that out. If he is not we actually have 3-4 real good owners over there and the one on the waiting list next "lash" is a real active owner and would be a great fit over here for sure. Just throwing it out there...

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thats funny, I was expecting to hear something about his defense. The fact that he didnt care is interesting. I think that says it all. I dont think the guys is a jerk but perhaps this isnt for him. Question, is he in WFL as well?

9. natedawg212000

You're 100% right dunn. He hasn't been 'knocking' our door down to get back in either. I love wajo, but i want active guys.

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He is in WFL KO but to be honest that is on its last legs, the league that is...

11. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I understand, my question is has he been doing the same or has he been saving this special sauce for us? Im not sure, but it even seems his IMs having been coming across a little condescending. (Not that you can determine tone easily). Maybe its just me. I had a shitty weekend and getting blow out by Blue didnt help matters. Maybe I should have created my team and practiced a little. I could use the work.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

LOL he played 4 new guys a sub and Jeremy in week 1 in WFL. None of the new guys really complain in particular because a group of them (duval's boys) all play the same and walk the line as well. I actually have 2 complaints over there on duval and 1 here recently, but that is another story...

13. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ppl from WFL i would give a look, WTFcollins and Whatupfolksgene. Both very active and ussually talk to themselfs in the blast when nobody is around

14. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

OK I have a small issue, I have been looking for proof that dritsch has had 2 previous warnings by the board and I cant find it. He also does not recall a board member approaching him. If that is the case, then based on our rules he can't be booted, because he has not been warned about the gameplay issue...

15. Jeremy

Sometimes we just have to make a decision on the best interest of the league. IMO, this qualifies.

Blatant disregard for our rules to win a game immediately removes his OMFL ownership priveleges.

16. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

That is actually a fair point west, I looked for something today also and could not find anything in print. I can recall at least 4-6 complaints in last season no where is that documented. Seems that we have slacked on rules updates and formally documenting any complaints from owners. I know Bruce said he would tell him if needed and I know Bruce has had gameplay issues with him personally as well. I am just the AFC rep and casted a vote to boot maybe Jeremey or Nate can take over this one. Or even Bruce the rep for that conference. Not backing down at all just not sure I can make the final say.

17. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Kind of like what Jeremy did right as or before I posted lol.

18. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Well if this is a call too boot, I have to change my answer to no... I am a huge fan of due diligence, and keeping things on the up and up and when he told me that no board members have warned him about game play since madden 10, and when they did he changed his behavior, it showed me that we may have dropped the ball. For me, I would call this 2 warnings 1 for gameplay, and one for attitude, and let him survive on his 2nd strike with a shorter leash. Not sure if this will sway anyone but we have rules for a reason..

19. Jeremy

The only to drop the ball here is Dritsch. Another OMFL owner should not have to be exposed to that crap. We have owners who would not have played Dritsch this year. Would have allowed a sub.

Enough is enough. This guy has been doing this crap since season 2. He gets no leeway. He deserves none.

20. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I thought there were previous discussions based on everyone elses comments. I should have abstained from the vote since I have had little or not interaction.

21. natedawg212000

I am making the call then, either way he needs time off from the OMFL. Hes been warned every season since being here and always has issues. A good break, fix his issues, and then come back is what the doctor has ordered.

22. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

I have talked with Dritsch a lot and this looks like it could be a good thing for him. He has already asked if he could be put back on the waiting list, and play a entry game. Because I do have some dialogue, let me know when he can get his name back on the list for reconsideration :).

23. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also let him know that even though we have replaced him in WFL when he left, he can always play there too. We have a few open teams available.

24. natedawg212000

He can later, but not 2 days after being booted no. Too little too late.