Dru50 - Absence (Thanksgiving)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Dru50 - Absence (Thanksgiving)

Murk, I will be out of town for the holiday starting Saturday morning and won't be back til the following Saturday evening (late). I may be able to play during the latter part of the week, but I'm unsure yet since I won't be able to control the TV at the in-laws house.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright, well what we could do to combat this is start the new week Friday or Saturday, get your game in, we advance sometime during the middle of the week, and then you get your next game in towards the end of that next week.

Who else said they are leaving?

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

If we start a new week sometime before late night EST friday I will try to make sure I get my game in before I hit the road. I don't have a user game until week 4, so I hope we wouldn't hit that point until I return.

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I am going to be gone from the 23rd to the 29th. I can get my stuff updated on the 22nd and on the 30th.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I am not leaving for the holiday, but just want to say if we have to delay an advance so everybody can enjoy their holiday stuff, so be it. We all have families etc that have to come first.