drunk - bengals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 24, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

drunk - bengals

caught major attitude with me on here and psn. acts like its my fault for not being able to read his mind. i sent several messages about his week 12 game on psn and here, and also handed out a warning here. no responses to anything. imo, this is his last shot. one more crap stunt like this and he should be gone. told me his family is in and he wont be on psn or the forums for a few days. totally totally understandable. i asked him to post in the 'out of town' thread. he said 'i am not out of town, just busy'. like i am some idiot - i followed what he was saying! i told him i understood that but we and his opponent needed to know when he would be around and that needed to be posted in the out of town thread if he wasnt going to be around.

any ways...guy seems like a headache. thoughts?

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

guy sounds like an idiot. Even if I had family in, If im at home I could find 5 minutes to get on a CPU or even PSN. Also just so you guys know, I'm leaving around 3 pm today and probably won't be home until christmas night. So I probably won't be on the boards until Saturday.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have been keeping an eye on the games as they are being scheduled since being added to the board. This guy seems to always be one of the last to get their game scheduled and a lot of times doesn't get it scheduled at all. I had to play the computer when it was my turn to play the Bengals. I have seen him online the best 2 days so I don't understand the attitude or the excuse.