Drunk...........

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Apr 18, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Drunk...........

Complete BS if you ask me. I do not know the bears owner form Adam, but what Drunk did is out of line. He posted that thread instead of avoiding the chain of command, publicly dressed down a fellow owner, cussed at the guy and called him names, both on the PSN and in his thread. Complete BS. Really pissed me off.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree. He mentioned that Chrisdstan wanted to "air it publicly," but that is never the thing to do. Posting all of that about another owner is unacceptable. I have had issues with Drunken before in the past but he has never done anything of this magnitude. Here on TF and in OMFL respect is priority number one. By letting something like this go without punishment unfortunately encourages similar behavior. His actions here in OMFL and in other leagues have suggested that he is concerned only about winning, I mean sure everyone wants to win but we are here for friendly competition. Drunken has projected himself to be quite arrogant in this situation and perhaps would be happier beating a team set to CPU. I am unsure about what you guys think but by posting this he is asking to get the big shiny boot.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I don't know where the heck all of our board members are, but this needs to be dealt with. I'm obviously this calls for a boot vote...I'll start another thread soon.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This other board member is working nites and I am just getting up now. I did close the thread very early this morning.

Both these owners already have 3 warnings against them. This may have put them both over the top.