1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dru's Random Question #3 - Which Team Has Been The Biggest Surprise/Disappointment So Far?

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Mar 12, 2012.

?

What is the biggest surprise/disappointment?

1. Detroit Pistons

72.7%
  2. Toronto Raptors

18.2%
  3. Philadelphia 76ers

9.1%
  4. Golden St Warriors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Minnesota Timberwolves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Houston Rockets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

At the request of JrRawlins, we now ask everyone to vote on which team has been the biggest surprise and/or disappointment thus far. Here are the candidates:

Detroit Pistons Bucs (21-8, #2 in the East, tied for 2nd best record overall) - Making magic with a rookie PG and not a ton of talent, but Bucs is getting it done in Mo-town.

Toronto Raptors JrRawlins (17-15, 8th in the East) - Really solid season thus far and has turned DeRozan into a legit All-NBA candidate.

Philadelphia 76ers Pagamer07 (14-23, 14th in the East) - Fairly disappointing season for a pretty talented and deep squad.

Golden St Warriors (21-8, tied for 1st in the West and tied for 2nd best record overall) - The team started off as Curry/Ellis and not much else, but since the trades with Dallas and Charlotte to restructure the frontcourt, things are looking up.

Minnesota Timberwolves makinpropel (19-12, 4th in the West) - Has taken showtime to the great white north, behind Ricky Rubio and a ton of 3 point shooting.

Houston Rockets Papa Perry (15-24, 12th in the West) - Has a deep team that should be playoff bound but instead he's scouting for the lottery.

As always, don't vote for yourself please.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

This one is an easy one. Detroit. Like you said, the talent isnt there but they keep winning. Did not realize they were #2 in the East. Thats incredibly impressive considering the teams he has to compete with. Great job Bucs

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I voted for Philly as a dissappointment. Having played Pagamer07 , i know he is pretty good so I guess i'm shocked that the team has struggled.

Bucs is sweet at this game so i'm not entirely surprised at the Pistons being good. Although 21-8 is impressive

JrRawlins has Toronto playing really well, and that team, outside Bargnahgiho;jhi and DeRozen is bereft of talent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

My problem is that if we decide to have a bad shooting night, we cant rebound. And end up getting killed. Like what just happened against Memphis. We got rocked..

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

what he said

6. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Toronto gets my nod here. He's got Derozan playing out of this world and has also garnered a few POTW awards from some different guys.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

21-8 with the Pistons? like they said above.... easy pick.... but i apprecaite the love....

8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I hate to toot my own horn here, but.....TOOT TOOT!

I took the gosh dang Cavs to the playoffs and i can't get my head above water with the more talented Jazz. I'm losing to the CPU and users both. I've had 5 game winning streaks followed by 7 game losing streaks. I'm EXTREMELY dissapointed in myself...