Dru's Random Thoughts.....Season 1 v3.0

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    So with the new setup after yet again another great job by EA in beta testing NCAA football, I was looking at the rosters and conference setup and will share some of what I'm looking forward to seeing develop.

Random thought 1 - What will Dru do without Marqise Lee?
    I have zero f'ing idea, but it may not be pretty. LSU has no elite offensive players and at first glance it seems like a pro style power running game should be the scheme. Trouble is, I really like passing, and I'm likely gonna get myself in a lot of trouble throwing picks with this team.

Random thought 2 - Can recchem2000 win the division with Alabama?
    There certainly won't be any excuses for him if he can't. The Tide are rated 99 OVR across the board, and on top of that are young at every position so you'd think they'll be better in years 2 and 3. He will have to overcome the cheesefest that I'm sure bringbackjimmy will have with TAMU and Johnny Football to win the division.

Random thought 3 - How good with Wyrmreaver be with an elite team to start?
    No Baylor or WVU for Neal this time, as he steps up to use his favorite team. He will have to earn his way though, as he is in perhaps the most intriguing user division, as the Irish join the ACC and will face off with Clemson and FSU annually. MexiRican35 and Kapono will have their work cut out for them on the field and the recruiting trail having to try and keep Notre Dame in check.

Random thought 4 - How long will it take whygodwhy1111 to adjust to the fleXbox One?
    This is the most interesting thing about the restart. No one has used the fleXbox One as a base offense in my time in AM, and I'm really curious to see how it goes for WGW. He obviously has the team to do it with, and if he gets the hang of the triple option down, he will be a very frustrating team for the ACC guys.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Oct 18, 2009
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    I'll find a way to lose...no worries