Duke bounces back

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Aug 11, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Duke bounces back

After two ass kickings Duke bounces back and gets another win, moving them to 3-5 for the season. Led by freshman qb Sean Schroeder and freshman running back Juwan Thompson, Duke had their way all game. The defense also played well, but gave up two long passing TD's. Navy other score was on a fumble recover in the first quater. Duke also had a fumble recover for TD themselves.

Though Duke was happy with thier QB today who had 14 passes for 262 and 2 TD's, they look forward to their starter comming back next week. Duke also suffered an injury to a starting DT. Though Duke is sitting at the bottom of the ACC, with a little help they feel like they can still make it to the conference championship game.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice win aj

Way to hang in there with a talent suppressed (this is the new way to say sucky) team.

3. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

You have about as good of a chance to make the championship as I do! :) Nice write up man....

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Thanks guys I feel like I played good games and could have won them all except vs Vtech and Miami. Those two teams I was just not a match for. What sucks is before I had to play them I was looking at getting 2 4star recurits. But since those ass kickings I have lost some recruits.

And if I could kick I might have two more wins.

5. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

If I can beat Miami it might come down to our game for me to make the ACC Championshi

It might all come down to our game in two weeks to see who goes to the ACC Championship after I downed VT last night! Good Luck Man!