Duke (Jman) at Virginia (Cribbs)

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by CribbsStyle, Aug 14, 2009.

1. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Duke (Jman) at Virginia (Cribbs)

What ya say Jman? I'm free till sunday, name a time and I'll be there.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

We're running two-a-days right now and teachers report today so if we want to play it today I won't be available until 8:45-9:00 PM CENTRAL time, which is great for me, but entirely up to you.

Saturday we have team pictures and our coaches cookout but I'd be good from 12:00 - 5:00PM CENTRAL.

All in all it doesn't really matter, you'll hand this crappy ass team a good ole butt whoopin' either way.

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Hey 9pm central, 10pm est sounds great to me. I'll be on and ready.

4. Jman

Please give me 9:15ish (10:15ish), after tonight practice I have to re-paint lines on our practice field, shouldn't take too long. That alright with you? I don't want to make it too late on you, its not worth you having to stay up too late to kick my ass anyways.

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yeah thats fine man, take your time. With my work schedule I'm awake from 2pm - 7am EST....so I'm good all night long man.

6. Jman

I'll be on as soon as I can, still at the office, had an incident with a kid after practice and had to take care of it....

Will be home before 10:00 (11:00) if thats ok, if not, I completely understand.

I'm really, really, sorry about this.

7. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

It's all good, I actually just got home from grocery shopping, so I would of been late myself. I'll be on, just hit me up when you are ready.

Just bought Madden so I might be playing it, it doesnt matter though, just let me know when you are ready.

8. Jman

On in 5. Will hit you up on XBL.