Duke misses a bowl...again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Oct 3, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Duke misses a bowl...again

Dude, I suck so bad at this game and I don't know why. Duke finishes the season 5-7. Good thing is I have two running backs that I didn't get too use this year. They should help. My QB is coming back too so maybe I can turn things around.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

wanna switch teams?

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

4. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Was that Kentucky that beat you?

5. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya Kentucky beat me. No I don't want to switch teams. Now I really just want to turn Duke around. I felt like things were going well to start the season, just fell in a slump. There was at least 3 games that I should of won but I gave away.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

AJ...think about it. I can totally relate, am LVille in T1. I'm a C-/3* team where everyone else is B+ or better and 4 or 5* prestige...and it fucking sucks!!!

You can change to another ACC team in the off-season if you want. I offered Foshe a better team, but he wanted Vandy. Only right if I offer it to you as well. You won't be jumping any stars without making a bowl this year, and odds are, the rest of the ACC (Maryland, Wake, etc) are going to jump to 5*. It's going to be real real hard.

If you want me to atleast tell you which teams you can change to so you can check them out, let me know. Think about it. I know it's a pride thing (same with me w/ LVille), but now that the season has started, if I could do it over, I would have jumped teams

7. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya I hear you, but I am going to stay with Duke. I got some guys coming back and I am not giving up. Thanks for the offer. I have beat a couple of users here and there so as long as I am competing I am not gonna quit.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

good answer.....(y)