Duke Who?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Colemanchu, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Duke Who?

The Badgers improve to 123-10 at the Kohl Center under Bo Ryan with the upset over the Blue Devils. Just kept waiting for them to start taking crappy shots and blow the game but they kept finding ways to stay out front.

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I think I remember one of those losses last year. Expect another one this year...

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Was it last year that the Gophers pulled a crazy comeback off?

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

How about them Illini and the young guys showing heart and coming back from 23 points down and winning at clemson b10 6 acc 5 B10 wins the challenge

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah that Illinois game was ridiculous. I kept waiting for them to run out of gas at the end but they were too good for Clemson in the second half. After the game my half brained cousin (Duke fan) said "finally now the good game can start." Maybe he was looking out the window the entire second half because that was one of the best comebacks Ive ever seen.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Yeah last year MN pulled one out their asses at the Kohl Center. Should be an interesting race in the Big 10 this year.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah the problem with the illini is that they are so young. Talented yes but just to young and have no leadership yet. With the class coming in next year the illini should be even stronger

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Wisconsin played awesome last night. As a Duke bball fan, I was truly impressed with how disciplined the Wisc team was. You could tell the coach studied his film and showed his team the exact blue print of how to defeat the Blue Devils. Then, his team went out and executed his plan to perfection. That was a great piece of basketball played by the Badgers.

(Having them two nifty guards going for big nights helped a lot too)

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Wisconsin played a helluva game...they kept the Blue Devils on switches and kept backcutting to the basket. That at hughes simply was unguardable.

I tell ya, once K realizes how good of a shooter Dawkins is, he'll get more PT. Only thing is there's literally one person who can create for himself and that's Smith...and he's not really the type to get other people shots. Scheyer is decent at distributing but as far as the drive and dish game, that's not really his game. He can set up his teammates good though.

Meh, Dawkins just needs more PT...he's the purest shooter on the team already IMO. Man I can't wait for next year...Duke will be SICK.