1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Duke wins again!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Aug 17, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Duke wins again!

Duke 27 and GT 14.
    I was actually up 27 to 0 and had all my subs in before GT even got on the board. They then kicked two onside kicks in a row so I brought the starters back out. But thats what happens when I have guys rated in the high 50s on the field. All in all though a great game by Duke. Both backs ran the ball well and the Qb made a couple key passes early to get up quick. That win brings Duke back to 5-5.

Big game next week.

2. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Big game next week AJ. Boston College has pulled it together with two big wins in a row over VT and Miami big dog.... I beat you and I beat Miami in a tie breaker for rights to go to the ACC Championship I do believe..... Good win bro! I pissed away what should have been wins to UVA, Clemson, and Wake Forest.... Yeah JMS I said Wake Forest....

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya I need a win agaisnt you and NC and then a Miami loss to make it to the ACC championship game.

4. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

After the "Miami Miracle" win...I think I'm in good shape to be in the ACC championship..if I win out and beat Florida State...I have tiebreakers over everybody.

Florida State lost last week too...that helps.