Dunlap turning in

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 8, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dunlap turning in

.....my apology :) Not I'm not leaving....just thought I'd give ya a scare with my title.

But I'd like to apologize for posting in the Mega forum today. The way I went about my protest of what is going on there could have been done better. I didn't say anything much, but even something little was not right. I should have just emailed the TF mods with my concerns.

However I will not apologize for standing up to a bunch of ignorant pricks over there. I'm still fuming about this. I don't care if they've known eachother for 40 years.....this is a PUBLIC forum. I believe just in the last 24 hours they have used the terms
    -penis licker
    -homo
    -faggot
    -meat hawk

....and not just in good natured ribbing but in talking about some of the departed owners there. Again I don't care if they know eachother. It's a public forum. That would be like if Stewart Scott said those things in a convo with Scott Van Pelt on Sportscenter. Yah they've known eachother for years.....but its a public forum, not in privacy or secluded confines.

I will not tolerate the biggotry and ignorant epithets in my life....especially in a video game league. Luckily, we don't have that here in the OMFL and its probably one of the reasons why we are still going strong and they are down to 15ish owners.

I could go on and on here, but let me just say as committed as I am to this league and the TF boards....if that stuff is allowed I can find much better things to do with my time that spend hours a day with idiot bigots like that.