Dunlap we need to talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 23, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Dunlap we need to talk

I see your cap book didnt get done and i know you asked for a break. We need to replace you here on the board or get someone to take your spot or something. Lets talk so we can get you settled and get the season started. We need you back asap, so lets get you off asap.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Excuse me!?!

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm sorry but I completed my cap book and Winvas was there checking it with me on AIM. This happened over a week ago. I do not know what happened to it. Winuvas I need a little backup here. . .

4. natedawg212000

THIS has nothing to do with your capbook, this has to do with the break you asked me for. the sooner i get you out of here the sooner you can come back.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well you started off by saying "I see your cap book didn't get done. . ."

Sorry if I was confused.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Once the season is rolling I'll be wanting a break. We need to get out of the offseason first tho. Around September 3rd would be best for me. Hopefully that times out well as my positions won't have really anything going on then so I could come back fairly seemlessly.

7. natedawg212000

your postion has a lot always going on, your the afc rep. how do you want to handle your position while you are gone?

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hopefully I could just take a two week vaca like Frisk did last summer, then come back to my position. That was my plan.

9. natedawg212000

lol, we have trouble communicating. I am not talking about replacing you, I figured since you are leaving you would have a solution of what to do while you are gone and who should handle your duties. If you do not have any solutions then I will just make the call on what to do.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

I would say give the Rep spot to Weblink. He is around, an AFC Owner, and well respected by everybody. For the Rules Committee, I'd say just go without my vote as there are already plenty of voices and votes there.

For the Media Laison stuff, I will talk to Sciko about keeping people on track for 2 weeks.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Yeah Dunlap did his cap book, idk where it went. I posted it and he worked on it afterwords.