Dunlaps into to the board

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dunlap's intro to the board

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the votes allowing me to become part of the board. Basketball season is winding down for me. . .we need to beat one of our rivals to make the playoffs. They got us last week 34-32 (ahh yes high scoring high school girls baksetball!). We have them again in two weeks. Cross your fingers for me. I am playing 4 freshmen and 2 8th graders (yes 8th graders!) on our high school varsity team. Makes for some big growing pains. It's small school basketball though, and we do what we have to do.

Back to the OMFL, and I'm excited for the playoffs. I really was discouraged at the beginning of all of this with my 1-4 start. Thought I was way outta my league. I made a couple of trades, and just changed my whole scheme into what my madden philosophy has been forever. . .win with a great defense and ball control. And boy has it paid off. I think when you play me you'll see a completely different style than any of the other playoff teams who love to get up and down the field in shootouts. I'm not that way. I'm actually proud I have built a darn good OMFL franchise that is very unique in my playing style and schemes.

I hope I can add to this board. There are lots of things I want to do in year 2 and beyond. I can see myself playing with all of you years down the road and forming some good lasting friendships. I hope that's how it will turn out!

-Dunlap

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, already said it once, but welcome to the board, Dunlap. Good to have ya. Here's to many more butt whoopings in scrims for me as I realize that no matter how good I think I get at passing, I'm still just crap. ;)

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, thats the plan dunlap - have this thing going for years!

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

welcome dunlap
    where do you coach?

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

wilbur-creston high school in wa state.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Welcome Dunlap. Haven't played you yet but hopefully next season. I always enjoy playing new good players to learn how they play madden.

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Welcome bud! Great to have you in here.