Dunlap's Status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dunlap's Status

Guys,

I posted something about this before, but I'll repost as a reminder.

The next now TWO weeks are absoultely crazy for me. This is easily the busiest time of the year for me, as I am broadcasting state high school basketball tournaments all over Washington state. I am gone basically Tuesday night through Sunday afternoon all day. I am able to check the forums via my Blackberry, but that's about it.

I informed Nate about this, and he understood that I would be able to resume my normal board duties after about March 14th. Please understand that I am doing my absolute best here....I promise you that. But with all of my attention needed elsewhere these two weeks I ask for you to bare with me.

For those of you who'd like to follow what I'm doing and get a better picture of what I do in real life, go to www.bsports.org . I did the 1B classification tournament (smallest schools) last week. I have games archived on the bsports1 and bsports2 channels (check out the Sunnyside Christian vs A/C-H game on the bsports1 archive if you want to hear an EPIC high school basketball game....seriously one of the most dramatic I've ever done. Seriously, if you like basketball you've gotta listen to that broadcast in it's entirety). I also have a bio on the website as well.

This week starting Wednesday I'll be doing the 2B classiciation tournament in Spokane, WA. I'll post my schedule here just in case you guys want to tune in :)