Duvalbault - Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I think it may be time to finally have a sit down chat with him. He is picking up where he left off last year with over the top,unsim,pass happy offense. In two games he has a whopping 86yds rushing on 23 attempts. Agreed that this may not be that far out of line but for him it just shows where he is headed. And in the mean time he puts zero effort into playing defense and just tries to outscore everyone.

We were on the fence about this guy towards the end of last season and I think now is a good time to bring this to his attention so he can try and get this cleaned up. If not the OMFL may not be for him.

Thoughts?

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am all for booting him and dunlap and calling it a day.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

IM sorry but Ive played him in Scrimmages and here. If we were looking at stats, he still doesnt have the most attempts heading into week 2. If this was a post saying he ran the same plays over and over Id be willing to say something. But heck, look at OX, he has more pass attempts and fewer runs then Duval does. Thats not a shot at OX either.

THe second point is, has anyone taken a look at his team? Roddy White, Andre Johnson and some other guys. I think I might find myself passing a ton too.

He needed to pass again Lash since he was down. I dont know what happened in Win's game. What I can tell you is that he didnt have the ball long,

I know I play Devils advocate. Just throwing my opinion out there.

Ill talk to him if you want.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Thats why I started this thread, for us to decide together.

Im taking the big picture into account KO, not just this two weeks. I too played him last season and he relies on "money" passing plays and imo, his gameplay doesnt qualify for what we are trying to do here. Im not suggesting a boot vote but I am suggesting we have a talk with him about striving to be more balanced and not so one sided. I am aware its not part of my position but I have no issue talking to him.

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

It is part of my position so I will speak with the lad.