Duvalbault94

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by duvalbault94, Oct 8, 2010.

1. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

Duvalbault94

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Ben Henry
    EMAIL: duvalbault94@gmail.com
    YIM (league requirement): duvalbault94
    TIME ZONE: eastern
    PSN ID: duvalbault94

What is your previous league experience (if any)? LOC, SMF, AML

How did you hear about us? few guys i have played with over the years are current members. trying to find a new madden league home

Why do you want to join the PMFL? well its been going strong for a few years now and chunk is doing a wonderful job managing this league. plus i am looking for a league with grown men that enjoy playing madden

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? well over the years guys know that i am a straight sim player and easy to find via AIM, email or phone

What does “simulation” football mean to you? if it does not happen on sunday it should not happen when playing

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? playing fair and enjoy the chess match of madden

Are you willing to play with any team that is available? i actually prefer the lower rated team like the bucs or brown. i love building a team via the draft and free agency

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership? i can pay it just do not know where i pay for the lifetime membership (lol)

In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money” league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? naw i understand from working with the LOC how much work goes on to make a great league run smoothly.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

3. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

ok chunk i added the rest of the questions buddy

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Cool. I can't take all the credit for this league, because Eddie is just as much a commissioner as I am and the owners here are who truly make the league what it is. ;)

Anyway, currently we are at capacity and we've got you on the waiting list. We can't gaurantee if or when any openings may occur, but we will contact you if the opportunity arises. Certainly don't let us hold you back if any other TF league openings present you with the opportunity. In the mean time, feel free to contact us from time to time if you haven't heard anything. Welcome to TF!