DW updated!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 17, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

While we twiddle our thumbs and wait on asshole Kasper, check out the new version of the dynasty wire:

http://easports.com/dynasty/

It's HTML5, no more flash. It's tight!

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

It is about damn time! Looks really nice. I am very surprised and pleased with how good the DW is now.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

That is freaking sweet!

unfortunately one of the first things I see is Bellamy had 3 return scores. Damn him! If Doe played a full year and returned Punts, he would be the Moss award winner!

Im tryign out the super sim in my other non TS league now

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Yeah he has been a phenomenal Kick Returner. I'm still wondering why I haven't put him as a punter returner lol

6. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

It only took how long? lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Like 5 years lmao

8. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

I am an avid NCAA fan and I just hope NCAA 13 absolutely blows us away. I'm slowly starting to get to the mindset of not even buying another NCAA game made by EA if they can't get it right this year. I've always been one of the one's that's ALWAYS gotten the game at midnight and took the next day off just to play it. This year is really going to have to blow me away in order for me to purchase it on the day it comes out. The way it looks now, I may wait and get it. That's the same thing I said last year, and bought the stupid fucking thing on release day. THEY HAVE ME BY THE FUCKING BALLS!

9. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Thats how I treated Madden this year. The past 3 or 4 years Ive gotten NCAA and Madden at midnight. but this year I wasnt even excited by Madden. So i think i got it like the day after. And it never kept my interest.

10. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I am the same way. This years game had a lot of potential to be one of the best they have made but with all these problems it made it one of the most broke games ever made by EA. I am going to wait to hear from others how NCAA 13 is before buying it. This years game has been down right frustrating.

11. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Fixed.

• Like Like x 1