1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dyl Steele Predictions-Week 6 2010

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 28, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Dyl Steele Predictions-Week 6 2010

Lots of good user games this week.

EMU @ WMU

The co-worst team in the league vs the best team with a really good user. I say WMU 58-EMU 3 and I don't think Crumb has much a say in the matter.

UAB @ ULL

I don't know much about Priest except for the the record (4-1) and that he supposedly has a really good team considering... I have played Snoopy though and I was able to keep it close. Snoopy is another really good user so I think he hasn't quite acclimated himself to this game yet, but he does have home field advantage. UAB 31-ULL 28

Utah St @ ULM

BriOSU is another user I don't know much about. He's (1-4) with what I can't imagine is a good team. Steamer took me to the woodshed last week so I'm going USU 40-ULM 16

#25 Army @ Mid Tenn

Army is the lone undefeated and ranked team in the league. Mid Tenn is sitting at (1-3). For some reason, I always respect Mid Tenn because of previous users and I have a feeling this guy is good but I just don't see it happening. Army 27-Mid Tenn 21

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

58-3... I see how it is. Bulletin board material for my trip to WKU next year. ;) The ironic part is that when you made your prediction here, I was actually about 20 minutes from the WKU campus for a retreat for the teachers at my school. :p

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm pullin for you dude! I just think that even if you played balls-out, your team just can't compete with his.