Dyl Steele Predictions-Week 6 2010

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 28, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Dyl Steele Predictions-Week 6 2010

Lots of good user games this week.

EMU @ WMU

The co-worst team in the league vs the best team with a really good user. I say WMU 58-EMU 3 and I don't think Crumb has much a say in the matter.

UAB @ ULL

I don't know much about Priest except for the the record (4-1) and that he supposedly has a really good team considering... I have played Snoopy though and I was able to keep it close. Snoopy is another really good user so I think he hasn't quite acclimated himself to this game yet, but he does have home field advantage. UAB 31-ULL 28

Utah St @ ULM

BriOSU is another user I don't know much about. He's (1-4) with what I can't imagine is a good team. Steamer took me to the woodshed last week so I'm going USU 40-ULM 16

#25 Army @ Mid Tenn

Army is the lone undefeated and ranked team in the league. Mid Tenn is sitting at (1-3). For some reason, I always respect Mid Tenn because of previous users and I have a feeling this guy is good but I just don't see it happening. Army 27-Mid Tenn 21

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

58-3... I see how it is. Bulletin board material for my trip to WKU next year. ;) The ironic part is that when you made your prediction here, I was actually about 20 minutes from the WKU campus for a retreat for the teachers at my school. :p

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm pullin for you dude! I just think that even if you played balls-out, your team just can't compete with his.