1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Dynasty Accelerators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Jul 26, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Dynasty Accelerators

PLZ turn them off..............

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I don't know what they do but I had 3 recruits with the 'unlocked' icon before I even talked to 'em. Too bad they weren't a pipeline

3. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Those happen randomly and have nothing to do with dynasty accelerators. The lock symbol automatically unlocks a few pitches and the x2 obviously gives you twice the recruiting points for that player.

Dynasty accelerators are like anything you can buy like extra pipeline states.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

in another dynasty im in FLa signed 5 (5stars) and 5 (4stars), Ohio State signed 6 (5stars) and 4 (4stars) and UCLA signed a whooping 6 (5stars) by week 6........I had 2 (4stars) I worked on for 6 weeks spending and hr each time

5. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I say turn them off because its more a challenge or earned but if you paid then I guess it will be a waste.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is that because of the accelerators or the difficulty?

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

accelerators....i think recruiting is on AA

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How's recruiting on AA going?

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

its sorta skewd because this was my first time recruiting and guys were using accelerators but i have 4 (4stars) and were in week 8 rightnow

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man in SoCom with no accelerators and on Heisman only the Florida user is 'recruiting' well. He has 1 five star and 9 4 stars. Most of us have one or two. Was just wondering if All American was too easy or not with the extra change topic. I hear recruiting is the same throughout except for that part.