Dynasty Description + Expectation, Roster, and Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Dynasty Description + Expectation, Roster, and Waiting List

NCAA Football 2010: The Tradition IV

Hello, to all newcomers! This dynasty is a "rebuild a team" type of dynasty, by that I mean, we will start out with teams that are 3 star prestige or under (such as UCF, Rice, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, etc.) and will be split into two different conferences and four different divisions: The MAC and Conference USA.

Your goal as a head coach is to build your team into a powerhouse, while at the same time building your integrity and legacy as a coach. You will be expected to post write ups and updates on how your team is doing on the year, etc. Now, I understand that sometimes we won't always have time for this, but when it comes down for it...you signed up for a realistic league and this is as realistic as it gets. Have fun with the write ups, learn your players names and watch them progress, and make sure you are checking in on your leaguemates blogs too!

This is a league of respect. If someone begins to cross the line, they will be warned. If the problem persists and can make an accurate judgement of the situation I will not hesitate to remove someone from the dynasty in order to keep things running smoothly for everyone else.​

Things you must understand when joining THIS dynasty:
    • You are expected to work out a time and date to play your user games
    • Cheese will be tolerated in no shape or form. DO NOT DO IT!
    • There will be "recruiting limits" that you will need to understand and abide by, this is likely something new to you so feel free to ask questions.
    • Like posted above, you are expected to keep some sort of blog (some go more in depth than others).
    • There will be NO supersimming of your game allowed during gameplay.
    • YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE RULES OF TRADITIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUES AND THE ADDITIONAL RULES PUT IN PLACE FOR TT IV.

Settings:
    • 7:00 minute quarters
    • adjusted sliders
    • heisman or AA difficulty, still depends

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

The Tradition IV Roster

1. Murkya - confirmed
    2. LSUtiga21
    3. Ur Stoopididy - confirmed
    4. Lucid947 - confirmed
    5. CasterTroy - confirmed
    6. 1ke - confirmed
    7. The Parrothead - confirmed
    8. Riptide - confirmed
    9. Mcyork - confirmed
    10. Mr Cornhusker - confirmed
    11. MorsDraconis
    12. NatiSaint - confirmed

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Waiting List

1. Jman (do you still want to be on this list?)
    2. NewbSlice

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hey man...Ill let you know in advance ill more than likely do a write up at the mid season point and after the season.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Um, I don't know if that is cool with the head honchos of TF or not..

I want this to be a very committed league that we can all get really into, if you are in it just to try and beat everyone then this isnt for you...not saying you are, but what you're saying kinda kills the flow.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Rules read

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ok man...its cool then. Ill do more, Ive always just hated doing write ups with a passion. Ill do more though if need be.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    A beginning, midseason (week 6), and final write up should be good as long as you actively participate in discussions with recruiting and the like.

It wears thin on people having to create a write up every three days or less.

Murk just needs help generating content for this league.

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Now that is perfect for me. I completely understand the wanting us to be involved and active. I have always done it by stalking people in the forums. Dont worry murk, i gotcha. Thanks for the compromise Drifter.

10. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Rules have been read and understood - need to research the recruiting rules a bit more though

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

rules read

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

preseason
    mid season
    end of seaon
    and if you could update your recruiting list of commits and news that would work for me

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Read. How in depth of a write-up are you looking for? In the past, I've written about the flow of the game in terms of scoring and a couple of big plays. Mainly just about a paragraph or two.

14. This all sounds good to me. Since this is my first dynasty league, if I forget a rule or something feel free to correct me. I don't take things personally.

15. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Rules read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.