Dynasty File

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 11, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Dynasty File

Please delete any dynasty file associated with The Rivalry and download it again when you log into the dynasty from Xbox live...If anyone is experiencing difficulty getting in the dynasty, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

2. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Hey Era I am having problems getting into the dynasty, I deleted the rivaly and re downloaded it but for some reason it is still on my lit. Please send me a new request or something so I can get in

3. ThaEra25

Delete the file from your xbox in the dashboard/settings/memory. Once you do that send me message over xbl and i will delete you then add you back. I would like to do this while we are both on xbl because geauxtigers had the same sort of issue and we did it all at once ove xbl and as far as i know hes all good now. Post up a good time you can be on today/tonight and ill get on and we can get this fixed.

4. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

I was unable to get on yesterday but tonight I will be on around p.m. eastern

5. ThaEra25

what time? i sent you a new invite so see if that works first, if not just let me know...

6. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Sorry I dont know what happened but I had 8 p.m there and now its gone. Thanks for the invite and I really like how your on top of every message sent to you as soon as possible. Should be much more smooth with you as the commish

7. ThaEra25

Preciate the love...Hopefully everything will start running smoother and we can keep a good core of owners here.