Dynasty issues, anyone else have these? big problem

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by shadowofanubis66, Oct 30, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Dynasty issues, anyone else have these? big problem

In cream of the crop, we've had alot of issues with advancing the week and then the results being messed up. It just happened 2 weeks in a row in year 3 and i'm not sure what's causing it or if it has a fix. Hood is the commish but this week i've taken over as hosting the dynasty (he's still the real commish) to try and fix this issue. Well i just had a user try to sim his game this week, game can't connect to server after he's done. So he tries to do it again and the game freezes. Now here's the crazy thing... when he tries to connect to the dynasty again he gets us in week 3 with hood still as commish. I told him to delete all his dynasty files and this still happens.

I'm dumbfounded as to why this happens... has anyone had similar to this and fixed it?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Last year in '09 it had to do with the commish saving the dynasty after games have been played. This year, I haven't saved a file yet and have had zero problems.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

got to take the dynasty offline and re-start it from there.

One way that really helps to cut down on the problems is to simply never save the OD file. You could also ask everyone in the dynasty to delete all OD file saves from their hard drive.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

We've reloaded a few times already(it's happened a few times over the past few weeks) from saved files. Do you think that if only the commish doesn't save the OD file that it should be fine?

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I think it really stems from the Commish saving it, so I would have to say, yes.

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I guess i should delete the OD file i have for this week then, to make sure it doesn't happen again next week when i advance

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Probably would be a good idea. Might also want to delete all saved OD files on your machine now.