Dynasty Online

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Dynasty Online

So yesterday I couldn't sign in.

Today the stories I wrote last night are not showing up [they were up last night]. In fact, no stories are up for anyone in any of my dynasties.

Such a great feature, but I wonder how reliable it will be?

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

i think it will be reliable...it will just take some time for them to get the bugs worked out on it. I know the last 2 mornings there has been an issue with it for me. Hopefully it will get to its normal working condition soon.

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Accept me as a friend Big Bear. You ready to go tonight?

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

What time would you want to play tonight? The later the better for me, but I may be able to work something out in normal hours. Otherwise I am also able to play on Sunday during the day or night.

Will accept tonight when I am home.

5. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Having some issuses as well I upload my photos, but then I they aren't showing up in story builder.:( Going try logging out of ps3 then see if it updates.

6. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

I had to refresh a couple of times, but it eventually worked out. Good luck!

7. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

I must be an idiot, but they are on my ea account, but they don't show up for the story builder.:confused:The story is not near as cool with no pictures.

8. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

This is what happened to me, too. I wasn't able to upload the story directly after my game, and uploaded the highlights and stuff afterwards, so that would be the issue.