1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dynasty Online

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Dynasty Online

So yesterday I couldn't sign in.

Today the stories I wrote last night are not showing up [they were up last night]. In fact, no stories are up for anyone in any of my dynasties.

Such a great feature, but I wonder how reliable it will be?

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

i think it will be reliable...it will just take some time for them to get the bugs worked out on it. I know the last 2 mornings there has been an issue with it for me. Hopefully it will get to its normal working condition soon.

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Accept me as a friend Big Bear. You ready to go tonight?

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

What time would you want to play tonight? The later the better for me, but I may be able to work something out in normal hours. Otherwise I am also able to play on Sunday during the day or night.

Will accept tonight when I am home.

5. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Having some issuses as well I upload my photos, but then I they aren't showing up in story builder.:( Going try logging out of ps3 then see if it updates.

6. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

I had to refresh a couple of times, but it eventually worked out. Good luck!

7. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

I must be an idiot, but they are on my ea account, but they don't show up for the story builder.:confused:The story is not near as cool with no pictures.

8. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

This is what happened to me, too. I wasn't able to upload the story directly after my game, and uploaded the highlights and stuff afterwards, so that would be the issue.