Dynasty (ps3) openings

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Sabo, May 23, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Dynasty (ps3) openings

Hey guys i dunno if this is the correct place for this post however i will correct it if needed. Neways I run 2 ps3 dynasties one under sabo911 and one under Blitz501 and i have openings in both dynasties. Rules are the same as most of the leagues here. Here are the differences

Blitz501
    This is the MAC Attack dynasty. We have all started with 1 or 2 * teams and we are all in the MAC together. Currently we have 8 users. Settings are AA-6 min qtrs. This is a custom conference dynasty in year 1 week 4. The current available teams are
    West Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Ohio, and Utah State
    This dynasty advances usually every 36 hours.

sabo911
    This dynasty is a very active one. 6 min -AA level. We advance everyday at midnite cst. Everyone must start with a 3 * or below team. We are currently in week 11 of year 2018. Since alot of teams caliber has changed I would have to send the interested person a invite as a random team so that they could look around and choose their team. 2 openings in this dynasty.

If anyone is interested in joining either please let me know either here or my main psn sabo911. I hope to gain some legit players from here, thanks for reading.