DYNASTY RESTARTED

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jul 25, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

DYNASTY RESTARTED

Something happened to our dynasty that apparently has been happening to other dynasties as well, and i tried fixing it but i was not even allowed to get through the servers, but i could with no problem in my other dynasties. since the commish cant even access the dynasty, that left me with no choice but to restart the dynasty, which i am in the process of doing right now. hopefully i can finish setting it up and we can get the preseason stuff done 2day so that we can play games asap.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

do u guys mind if i switch from the ILLINI to Michigan? Cam is switching to Georgia, i wont do it if u guys dont approve or anything like that, the ILLINI were just boring to me, i use them every year and i guess i would like a new challenge

3. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

no please switch to michigan actually

4. IAHAWKS757

IAHAWKS757 Banned

I dont care if anyone switches teams.

The only thing you will want to look at is the user games, if Hoodlum switches to Michigan, then I will have 4 user games.

Did you switch the user schedlues hoodlum?

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah. the user games should be switched around then.

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

i will switch around the user schedules, i will try and keep everything similar to the way it was, but some things will be a lil different.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Are we going to advance today? I was hoping to get to week 1 before the weekend ended..

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

yes we are, its advancing right now.

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

is this the league with a team available? im active and looking for a second dynasty. if yes hit me up and let me know what teams i have to choose from. peace