Dynasty Roster Set

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Jul 4, 2013.

?

Which roster set should we use?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2013.
  1. OS Renames

55.6%
  2. OS Renames and Rerates

44.4%
  1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Who cares about rerates? Honestly all of our teams are pretty even right now. In 2 seasons they will be almost all different. Sooner we get started sooner we get our own recruits

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I voted for renames and rerates, but LSUTRUTH has a valid point. Im kind of on the fence for this one.

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I usually care about rerates when im playing with the Gators. Dont know enough about other teams to care about rerates besides the obvious.

5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I voted only names. I agree that none of us are super familiar with the teams we are using so do small edits really make the big a difference to anybody?

If we were using OUR teams, then I'd probably want to wait. As is, I'd never know if my FS needed a 2 point speed boost or my OG has too high of a run block rating.

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

Well, I know UNC's roster is pretty jacked. Lol. But I do get the reasoning used.

7. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

The re-rates usually take about 2 or 3 weeks after the initial names have been released...I'm just ready to get started as soon as we get names and sliders.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

If possible please change my vote to names only...I have jumped off my fence.

• Like Like x 1
  9. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Ok here's my two cents...If all of the changes(position changes, players that no longer play are removed etc.) that are posted in the template thread over at OS are changed in the named rosters, then I'm ok with just the names. Otherwise I think waiting for the rerates wouldn't be a bad idea.

On second thought, if the changes are not in the named roster, would someone be willing to make the changes to just OUR teams and then we would still get started earlier!?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  10. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    That's what I'm not sure on. That's why I prefer to wait.

11. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I like that Idea. I would love to do the updates to our rosters if everyone's cool with that. We could all contribute after the named rosters are out and I could have them done in a couple of hours, tops!

12. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

How can we do rerates to our rosters when we know nothing about our teams. I do not like individuals doing rerates to their own roster. If you guys want to do something where each person is assigned a diff team to do rerates for them, then I can handle that, but I still say names only. I don't want to wait 3 weeks after the game comes out for rerate rosters at OS. Its going to be a short cycle as it is with the new xbox one coming out. We don't know how that's going to affect people.

But once again these are just my opinions I can deal with whatever we decide as a group.

13. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

I don't see people selling their 360 to get a Xbox One. No backwards compatibility = people keeping the console. Just like how a lot of people still have PS2s.

14. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

I don't want to touch ratings at all. The thing that I don't know(and I'm assuming this is what Roggie meant as well) is if the position changes, and removal of gone players will be in the first named roster set or not. If it is then I say we go with those, if not it would be easy to look at the OS templates and do our 12 teams from the templates.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

To clarify, that is exactly what I meant.

16. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

This is what I want as well

17. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Ok I have no issues doing pos. changes and removals. I misread and thought you guys meant rerates. I just don't want to wait 3 plus weeks waiting on OS.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

I'm expecting OS to just do renames on the original set and removals/additions with the rerated set, hence the poll options.

19. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

20. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Roggie looks like my internet won't be until 25th after all. Can you schedule me as many bye weeks at the beginning?

21. LSUTRUTH

HarkTheSound knowing this info and the OS roster won't be out until at least next week what would you like to do. I say we start. With 3 day advances hokie won't miss much. Plus he can recruit online. I'm just itching to get started

22. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I agree with LSUTRUTH I personally don't feel like waiting any longer...especially now that I found out the franchise is pretty much done with the NCAA not renewing its contract with EA.

23. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    We're making it now.

• Like Like x 2
  24. LSUTRUTH

Will you move Vad lee to WR for me

25. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Since you're not in the dynasty I can't custom edit your schedule man...sucks. :doodie: